• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

PEIR

RecceDG said:
It's der killing joke.

Anybody know what happened to RSM Hughes? Quinn 'n' Murph? Matt Wright?

DG

RSM Hughes left the Regiment on not good terms IIRC, and unfortunately lost one of his sons to a car accident in PEI a few years back (Not Sean, he is posted to Halifax though I have not seen him).  Last I heard, he was still driving a jeep and living very close to LCol Hopping outside Kensignton.  Him and his wife split, and I heard he still talks about "goin to the Middle East" again someday.

G.Q. is in Calgary, married (not sure about kids), and Murph is currently posted to the NCR as a MP (Military Police, not the other MP).  Matt Wright is now an RCMP officer, and I think he is actually on here (search for "17th" and you will see his profile I think).  Last I heard he was in Surrey BC or there abouts...

CaseySheppard said:
I am completely blown away........are you still partying at all "Office Recce Man"? :skull:

You wouldn't know mud if you saw a WW2 movie with some in it.

I keep telling everyone, the only fields I see now have berries in them.  ;D

mover1 said:
Cassie Lou Tellis started this thread.....

Oh oh....there's trouble.      ;D

Holy crap...Matt Wright, Quinn 'n' Murph....haven't heard those names in a few years.

What's next? Scants?  :D

Regards

Recce By Death said:
Oh oh....there's trouble.      ;D

Holy crap...Matt Wright, Quinn 'n' Murph....haven't heard those names in a few years.

What's next? Scants?   :D

Regards

I am bettin' you know where HE ended up  ;)

Quote from a memorable night in PV with Lou...Shep you must remember this one.

"I'll show you what this trough is for!"...

Things digressed rapidly after that...IIRC...

Mud Recce Man said:
I am bettin' you know where HE ended up  ;)

Yepper      ;)

From what I hear he's doing well in his new environment.

Regards

If anyone here actually sees Timmy at all could they give him my best?  It's been a coon's age since I talked to the guy.

Hijack alert!!

Can one of you guys give me directions (from Charlottetown) to the Cornwall Cenotaph? Dedication ceremony tomorrow that I want to attend but I drove out there this afternoon...and got lost trying to find it. Desperatly in need of a recce!!  ;)

Thanks!!

Vern

CaseySheppard said:
If anyone here actually sees Timmy at all could they give him my best?  It's been a coon's age since I talked to the guy.

No worries Shep.    ;)

Regards

RecceDG said:
How about Roussau? Wilson? Pete Edgar?

DG

Dave Wilson, IIRC, is Reg Frce LCIS Tech and in Kingston?  Gramps told me but I forget.

Pete Edgar got out about...2 years? ago and last I heard had moved to Alberta or something like that...

Roussau?  Don't remember that name...unless you mean Ristau (spelling).  Last I seen him was 5-6 years ago in Fredericton...he is out and was married with a kid IIRC.

Roussau?  Don't remember that name...unless you mean Ristau (spelling).  Last I seen him was 5-6 years ago in Fredericton...he is out and was married with a kid IIRC.

Crazy dude that had a habit of dropping his shorts and waggling Mr Happy at people.

How about the Harper brothers?

DG

RecceDG said:
Crazy dude that had a habit of dropping his shorts and waggling Mr Happy at people.

How about the Harper brothers?

DG

Yeah that was Ritzy. 

Harper's...one is Reg Frce AVS Tech and posted to Greenwood, the other is out and a truck driver living in Cornwall...I am starting to sound like I work in the Museum or something...

I'm glad someone is the curator of this retarded exhibit.....my time in the military was the craziest rootin tootin popgun shooting experience that I shared with the most interesting people I have ever met.....

I've just been lucky enough to keep touch with some of the fella's and who's doing what...

For those who are curious LCol Moriarity is now CO, with Maj Trainor as Regt 2 i/c.  OC D is Maj Wynne.

Yah some things have changed eh?  Mike Egan is Recce SSM now...hmmm what else is stuff you guys might not now...

There is about 20'ish folks getting ready to go with the next TF.

"I've been known to locate certain things, from time to time..."

Back