• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Patrol Dress

John Nayduk

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anybody out there know where I can get a pattern for patrol dress. Mine are worn out and it‘s hard to find any in my size.
Thanks

I think Claymore should have it, or the guys just north of TO (forget their name). If you‘re going to another tailor let me know, I think I can find one.

I got my mess kit from Claymore. Good quality be I like to save a little and sew the patrols up myself. I‘d like to get a pattern and I‘ll buy the material. Any ideas? Did you, by any chance, do the recce troop leader course in Gagetown this summer?

Yep it‘s me... Sent you a PM a few weeks ago but I guess you didn‘t get it. Have you had the baby yet? Hope that everything is going well.

Will check on Wed for patterns and let you know.

Cool. My son was born December 10. Big kid, 10 pounds, 8 ounces. I think the e-mail address has changed, I‘ll check and correct. Did you know ourt summer time troop leader is in Lebenon? Thanks in advance about the patrols.

That‘s great news - congrats!
I have been in comms with our UNTSO serving friend - I have his email address if you want. Says he‘s having a blast over there.
Dave, Trish and Chris all got promoted Sgt at the X Mas dinner.

Good for them. Can‘t have too many sergeants! Why not forward that e-mail address, what would it hurt, he has a delete button. I have to up-date my profile from the computer at home. Sent it through the web site http://www.windsorregt.ca. I‘m the webmaster so I‘ll get it.

Back