• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Paintings, drawings, crayon-ings etc. Anyone out there do any artsy kind of work

Love em'

But I was commenting upon the photo... Is it Second Life or something? haha.

Epic fail. Haha.

I don't think I could ever bring myself to playing that. I get hassled enough when I play Rock Band... lol.

Its kinda fun, i wouldnt venture it again, but i did manage to make few kewl things

gun.jpg

Well, I managed to get a picture scanned and onto a computer. Unfortunately, that computer isn't the one I have here at home, and I didn't have time enough to figure out how to email it to myself here. So I'll put on a low-res blurry picture taken with a web camera of a painting I painted.

Midget

Did I mention that it is five dollars per view?  ;D
I'm going to try to get better resolution shots of them here, once I have time to sit down at the other computer and can find out how to send them to myself.
The only problem is, a couple of my better pictures are bigger than the scanner can handle, so I'm stuck on those ones.

Midget

*donates 5$*

I'm liking your stuff, the only critical thing I can bring myself to saying is that the leaning tree in your last painting seems unatural... I think It's the branches that are throwing it off. *shrug*

Time to throw in a new self portrait (10$ to the person who gets the lolipop stick reference)
n673005326_2359214_311.jpg

The Crowe said:
I'm liking your stuff, the only critical thing I can bring myself to saying is that the leaning tree in your last painting seems unatural... I think It's the branches that are throwing it off.

I rather liked it, but then again what I know about art, could be written on the inside of a match book in large grease pencil.....

What do you use to do your work? I like it.

I went and did something different with this here picture that I just finished. Not yet sure if I like it or not. (Still waiting on a nice sized scanner, so its taken with the old web camera)

Midget

PMedMoe said:

Damned, I should have taken into consideration that most of the members on these boards are considerably older then me.  ;D

@ uncle-midget-boyd - I use photoshop CS2 for all of my digital works. If I had a tablet I'd probally invest in Corel Painter. But alas I'm confined to the usage of a mouse. If anyone would like to see the source files for one of my works, just ask.

Also, I wish I could give some critic on your new peices but they are just do darned small to gather enough visual data to say anything.

I'll forgive the remark about my age.  :(    Hey, maybe I watched a lot of reruns!!!  ;D

So, where's my $10??  ;)

The Crowe said:
Come and pick it up! (please don't say you live in and or around Hamilton)

Not that close, but I can get D Squared to come and get it!!  ;)

Next TO M&G you owe me a beer! Oops, never mind, just checked your profile..... :-[

PMedMoe said:
Not that close, but I can get D Squared to come and get it!!  ;)

Next TO M&G you owe me a beer! Oops, never mind, just checked your profile..... :-[

You can take me up on that offer in June.  ;)

Alright, so my dislike for technology is hitting the boiling point. I am finally able to get some pictures scanned and onto the computer, but I cannot post them because they are too large of a file to post as an attachment. Damn technology. *continues to grumble inaudibly to himself about technology*

So, if anyone here has time/patience enough, and could be so kind as to send Midget a little PM with the steps on how to post a picture that is not an attachment, it would be greatly appreciated. (Couldn't find the steps in the F.A.Q for photo files that aren't off of the internet.)

Midget

PM me... I'll try to respond ASAP.

n673005326_2367592_1251.jpg

a gift to my friend Maria as a birthday present. She loved my portrait.. so I though.. what a wonderful gift idea!

Hey Unc...we meet again.
The only way I know how to post a pic is through Photobucket...and this I learned from PMedMoe.  Frustrating at best, but it works.  Hey, PM me if you think you need more info!
It can be frustrating, I know.
Cheers!
D2

Back