• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Orderly Room

FlyLikeAnEagle

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Afternoon. So, my EMAA statement came in and it says if i want to view my other forms (my tax agent needs them) i need to see my represenative at the Orderly Room. What is the Orderly Room and is this "room" at all bases (st jean included) or what?

Thanks

The Orderly Room is where the admin clerks generally work in a unit.  All units have them (St-Jean included). 

I'm curious as to what "other forms" your tax agent requires.  The only tax form you should need from the CAF will be your T4, which will be issued by the end of February.

Ask for the “Ship’s Office” and see what sort of stares you get.

Pusser said:
I'm curious as to what "other forms" your tax agent requires.  The only tax form you should need from the CAF will be your T4, which will be issued by the end of February.

Since it appears that the OP is a Quebec resident, he would also need an "RL-1".  Scurrying about trying to get one, however, should be moot since the filing and distribution deadline is the same as for T4s - the last day in February.

Dimsum said:
The Orderly Room is where the admin clerks generally work in a unit.  All units have them (St-Jean included).

What's an admin clerk?  ;D

Back