• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online Applications

Cossack...
Missing your entry application deadline is NOT the end of the world...
Your candidature will continue to merit a fair consideration

Worse case situation, if the on line system purges applications after 60 days - you'll what.... have to fill in the on line application a second time... but you'll be able to provide the paperwork a lot sooner this time.

Relax a little bit.... anyways, block leave has been +/- 13 Dec thru to 5 Jan and not much happens during that time (not in Canada anyway).  Give CFRC a call and ask them what the status on your application is.

Even if the file is closed, it is still in the database, and can be easily re-opened once you provide the required documents.  You may need to re-print and re-sign the application form, to confirm you are still interested.

I actually ran into the same problem. I applied in the summer but ended up getting pre-occupied past the 60 days online mark.

Just notify the CFRC, its not a problem at all. But if you re-apply online without stating that you have applied before (there is somewhere to say that I believe). Then they will have duplicates of your file and most likely delete both and make you re-do it for an official one. (or at least that was my case).

No worries.

Thank you all for the info, I called, left voice-mails ,  and e-mails. 

Plan to go in Monday afternoon to sort things out and complete the application process .

Wish me luck!

Good Luck Cossack  ;D

I am also putting in my application on Monday - let me know how the process goes for you.

I applied online to my local recruiting office last week and i went to check the status on the application and the page read 
"Your access to the Canadian Forces Recruiting Online Employment Application has been disabled. For help please contact your nearest recruiting center or call us at 1-800-856-8488, TTY/TDD at 1-800-467-9877. You will be logged out in 1 minute."

Does anyone know what would cause an application to be disabled?

TTopp said:
I applied online to my local recruiting office last week and i went to check the status on the application and the page read 
"Your access to the Canadian Forces Recruiting Online Employment Application has been disabled. For help please contact your nearest recruiting center or call us at 1-800-856-8488, TTY/TDD at 1-800-467-9877. You will be logged out in 1 minute."

Does anyone know what this means?

That you need to call the recruiter?

Locked.

Question has been answered.

Back