• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

old magnesium snowshoe bindings

Kat Stevens

Army.ca Fixture
Subscriber
Donor
Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for a set of bindings for the old pattern snowshoes.  My old ones gave up the ghost. I bought some of the two part US style bindings, and they suck goat butt, to put it mildly.  Maybe my google fu is weak, but I couldn't get a line on any.

http://www.herooutdoors.com/military-issue-snowshoe-bindings-new/

Cheers
Larry

Larry Strong said:
http://www.herooutdoors.com/military-issue-snowshoe-bindings-new/

Cheers
Larry

Those are the two part type they issued to US troops. Ours were a single piece and were far easier to operate.

Just bouncing a couple ideas for you to check out
You could try Amazon. Amazon.ca seems to have everything maybe it has them.
You could also try Sail Outdoor Store  sail.ca or Cabelas  cabelas.ca
Just a last idea is Gagnon Sports gagnonsports.com
No guarantees, just spitballing ideas off the top of my head
Good Luck

Tom

Kat Stevens said:
As the title says, I'm looking for a set of bindings for the old pattern snowshoes.  My old ones gave up the ghost. I bought some of the two part US style bindings, and they suck goat butt, to put it mildly.  Maybe my google fu is weak, but I couldn't get a line on any.

How about herooutdoors.com in Oshawa on? This bindings popped up there for sale, first hit on Google. $24.99

SeaKingTacco said:
How about herooutdoors.com in Oshawa on? This bindings popped up there for sale, first hit on Google. $24.99

Those are the same ones I have, but thank you for trying.

Kat Stevens said:
Those are the same ones I have, but thank you for trying.

Sorry! I am dimly trying to recall what the old school ones looked like.

like this one.

Attachments

• snowshoe.jpg
    snowshoe.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 534
I have a spare set you can have.
Pm me an address.

Bindings received in good order, many thanks my72jeep . They are pukka, the very thing I was looking for!

Back