• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OLD GARRISON

E

EX-STRAT

HEY HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE OLD "HARVEY" SIDE GARRISON LATELY AND THE PMQ‘S IN CALGARY. WHAT A SHAME, I HOPE THE STRATS ARE LOOKED AFTER IN EDMONTON. SAD TO SEE THE TIMES CHANGE, I WONDER IF IT WAS FOR THE BETTER???? LOVED IT IN COWTOWN. TO ALL YOU ZIPPERHEADS "SOLDIER ON"!

Hey Dude

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see another Strat in the house.

I‘m trying to get our own forum if enough of us show up but I don‘t think Mike will go for it...
( Just kidding Mike)

Cheers
Slim

Wh

As always.. the armour guys rule in here anyway.. this is "our" forum.. hehe

Bzz

in all honesty, you two are the first Strats I‘ve met that can actually read and write.

hmmmmm....are your wives posting for you?

:)

Don‘t forget chew gum and walk but do all four(read,write,chew gum & walk)might be pushing it a little :mg:

Oh boy...ANOTHER Strat(ptooie) :D Just kiddin‘

Welcome budz...umm what‘s up with the Chally?

Regards

Originally posted by Garry:
[qb] in all honesty, you two are the first Strats I‘ve met that can actually read and write.

hmmmmm....are your wives posting for you?

:) [/qb]
GROAN...and I was just beginning to like you Garry...

Garry your spelling seems in place too...Hmmm maybe our wives are checking up on us?

OH GOD...not ANOTHER one :D

We really got to get more Hussars and Dragoons on this ‘grate‘ site.

Regards

lol Franko are you the only Dragoon here? plus u seem to have alot of time Posting cuz ur in Bosina unless ur on R&R?

No. I‘m working late tonight just to fall asleep. Plus this is my day off(half day).

As for being in Bosnia...I get 99% of my work done by 0900 every day...so lots of time to post.

Regards

Back