• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oct29 BMQ

Leaving 27th, for the October 29th BMQ. Flying out of Toronto. Going for NCM-REG-FORCE Infantry. Was told I would be going PPCLI. Of course if I pass all the training  :nod:

See everyone there !

Yep Leaving out of London and transfer to Toronto then off 2 Montreal on the 27th Vehicle Tech

Flying out of Halifax, Nova Scotia on the 27th. Got my first choice Combat Engineer

Got a buddy on this course. He is planning to get married over xmas leave and I am his best man and therefor the bachelor party is my bag.

Any indications as per leave dates and duration?

Not going in for Combat Engineer anymore, going in for infantry RCR.

Shrek1985 said:
Got a buddy on this course. He is planning to get married over xmas leave and I am his best man and therefor the bachelor party is my bag.

Any indications as per leave dates and duration?

When I got the call they told me we'd find out when we got to CFLRS.

Mkenzie said:
Not going in for Combat Engineer anymore, going in for infantry RCR.

When I got the call they told me we'd find out when we got to CFLRS.
If I may ask, why the change in trades? Was it forced, or did you find that you would probably like the infantry trade better?

Basketball Jones said:
If I may ask, why the change in trades? Was it forced, or did you find that you would probably like the infantry trade better?

It was a mix up. They called and gave me an offer for combat engineer when it was actually suppose to be infantry. So I never really had an offer for combat engineer because they were suppose to call for infantry.

Back