• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oct 27 BMOQ

found out in my interview today that there is a selection for DEO MARS on Nov. 1, so seems unlikely I'll be going to BMOQ in October. Good luck to all of you, hopefully I will catch up with you before too long.

Leaving 27th, for the October 29th BMQ. Flying out of Toronto. Going for NCM-REG-FORCE Infantry. Was told I would be going PPCLI. Of course if I pass all the training  :nod:

See everyone there !

Yea the homework is the autobiography and an extensive family background check form* that you have 2 fill out

Hey!
  I'm new to Army.ca but I got my call a week ago.  My enrollment date is the 25th and on the 27th I fly out to St.Jean!

Victorious said:
Hey!
  I'm new to Army.ca but I got my call a week ago.  My enrollment date is the 25th and on the 27th I fly out to St.Jean!

Congratulations! Based on your choice of image, I assume you're going Navy? MARS?

Swearing in today in Hamilton! Flying to Montreal on Sat.! Now this is getting exciting!

I will be in St Jean December 5th to February 01 for BMOQ 0006E Mod 2. Essentially 5 weeks for the leadership portion. I'm not sure how I will fit all the army/navy kit in my ford focus but I suppose it will work.

Well, the good news is they're not making me do BMOQ again, the bad news, I have no idea what I am doing. Have fun, don't take it too seriously; remember, they will ALWAYS find something wrong, it's part of the game. I'll see you guys on the other side :)

I suppose I will be joining this course for Mod 2 starting in January. I hope the leadership portion of this course is more hands on than "death by powerpoint"

Back