• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Not enough room for previous employment on application form

redtom

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking to join the reserves, preferably infantry, but armoured or c.eng would be alright too.

I'm stuck on the 'employment history' section of the DND Personal Data Verification form. The issue is that I've worked more than 4 places in the last 5 years.  I've been a student for the last 3, having had a different summer job each year-end, with 3 jobs since graduating last year, not including the 2 places I had worked prior to getting educated.

How can I reflect the number of places I've worked, plus time unemployed, or time in post secondary with the limited number of boxes available?
I've tried searching the forum and can't find an answer, the local RC rarely answers the phone so I haven't been able to clear this up.

Thanks.

1. include an additional piece of paper with the places you've worked.
2. Put the most recent places you've worked or
3. Put the more attractive places you've worked.

redtom said:
I'm stuck on the 'employment history' section of the DND Personal Data Verification form.

Did you not read the instructions that accompanied the form, as to how to fill out the form?  If there is not enough room on the form, as already suggested, fill in an additional (blank paper) page with the information and attach it with the form.

George Wallace said:
Did you not read the instructions that accompanied the form, as to how to fill out the form?  If there is not enough room on the form, as already suggested, fill in an additional (blank paper) page with the information and attach it with the form.

What? Ridiculous! He is educated, hes not expected to read!  :blotto:

Just kidding. Just kidding. Yes, just attach an additional page to the back. Make a note of it on the corresponding page as well. 

what everyone else has said, just attach another sheet.  I had to do this for residences and employers.

a second tip I'll give you is make a copy of your application before signing it, then sign one and keep one.  once in a while an application slips through a crack and nothings worse than trying to recompile everything to fill out the application again.

George Wallace said:

Yeah, yeah, alright I deserved that.

I handed in my application today, and yes, made sure to sign the attached sheets.
RC said everything looks good :)

Thanks for the feedback.

Back