• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Noise Cancelling Headphones

chris_log

Inactive
Reaction score
I couldn't see this belonging anywhere else but here. I'm considering picking up some noise cancelling headphones, for use watching movies etc on my laptop. My concern is using these overseas, is it a good idea? As I understand it, they block out low frequency noise (engines, air conditioners etc) so alarms etc can still be heard. That being said, in the event the world turns upside down I don't want to be the guy lounging in my room glued to The Jersey Shore (remember that scene with the old lady in Mars Attacks?). Anyone use these overseas and if so, did you encounter problems?

You'll be fine.  I had a pair myself when I was deployed and never missed a thing.  Just don't crank the volume to max!  ;D

If you're watching Jersey Shore that should be enough evidence that the world has turned upside down ;D Couldn't you have used an example that made you less vulnerable :facepalm:

Har har har ;D

Strike said:
You'll be fine.  I had a pair myself when I was deployed and never missed a thing.  Just don't crank the volume to max!  ;D

Sounds good. Any recommendations?

Piper said:
Sounds good. Any recommendations?

Not really.  I haven't used mine in some time.  I got them for air travel but since the sponge and silicone ear buds have come out I haven't used them as much and have no clue where they are.  ???

The only point I'll give is that high price doesn't necessarily equate to top quality.

Back