• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No BMQ courses in May??

It's kind of weird though. Loads of people will get job offers in a few days because it's new F/Y tomorow. And nobody will have a BMQ until June. At least I'll give my job a good notice! I would of felt bad giving them a few days.

Another reason for the 1 month off could also be to accommodate leave of staff and the posting season coming.  That way staff can take leave and or get posted in or out.  This way everyone will get leave and they may not have to get posted in in the middle of course or out in the middle of the course.
Just a thought.

Man oh man. I never get a break do I? Been over a month waiting for the results of a medical test I had now, and still nothing. Now that there are no BMQ's in May makes it a lot more fun for me.

::)

Well, at least I get more time to prepare.

FrostyHazard said:
Man oh man. I never get a break do I? Been over a month waiting for the results of a medical test I had now, and still nothing. Now that there are no BMQ's in May makes it a lot more fun for me.

::)

Well, at least I get more time to prepare.

Sounds similar to my situation, it's been a month since I've been waiting to hear back about my medical. Let's just hope we get a call this week saying they're cleared. :)

SoldierInTheMaking said:
Sounds similar to my situation, it's been a month since I've been waiting to hear back about my medical. Let's just hope we get a call this week saying they're cleared. :)
Heh, I'm not so lucky. See, I have to get the results of a test I had done first, then send that to Halifax, and THEN my medical will be sent to Ottawa. I still have a bit of waiting to do unfortunately.

FrostyHazard said:
Heh, I'm not so lucky. See, I have to get the results of a test I had done first, then send that to Halifax, and THEN my medical will be sent to Ottawa. I still have a bit of waiting to do unfortunately.

Oh I thought you meant you we're waiting to here from the results of your medical, woops. Well good luck, maybe see you in June.

Dylan

FrostyHazard said:

I feel for you man. Myself I have to send a test result to Montreal before my file reaches Ottawa. Great signature by the way!

Well i feel your pain , i am still waiting for my medical to come back but then I got called and told that there are no openings in my trade (AVN Tech)so i had to interview for another one(ACS Tech) and see if i get any of the few spots for that one if not then i have to interview again for a different one, so i think i will be lucky if i get a spot in June BMQ

So I was talking to a recruiter today and they confirmed for me that there is no BMQ in May only BMOQ.  Looks like I will be waiting until June :(

pgrieves said:
So I was talking to a recruiter today and they confirmed for me that there is no BMQ in May

What?  You didn't take the Crackbook reference as gospel?  ;)

PMedMoe said:
What?  You didn't take the Crackbook reference as gospel?  ;)

Haha nope, too much speculation with those posts. I had to hear it with my own ears from somebody who's job is to know these things.

Well it's good to have confirmation.  See you all in June ;D

Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
All this waiting sucks :(

I'm going into the RC tomorow to find out if this is true or not, no offence to you guys, not calling you liers or anything ahaha

Gahhh

I went to the RC today, and they confirmed that there are no BMQ in May :'(

Ooooo well, looks like we've got a lot more waiting ahead of us

I'll see you all in June then  :salute:

Great....now can we lock this one up for good, sticky it and post a giant note on the front page of the site ?

aww c'mon... you mean you don't want to read about anyone else whining about the lack of BMQ course in May??

Back