• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Next BMQ Selection date for NCM after March 18?

cadetsnyder

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the next NCM BMQ selection date after March 18? Will there be BMQ for NCM'S in May? Thanks guys!!!

Probably  :salute: They change the date depend of the demand..

cadetsnyder said:
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the next NCM BMQ selection date after March 18? Will there be BMQ for NCM'S in May? Thanks guys!!!

Multiple threads about this already. Scroll down or use he search bar.
Recruiters won't hear until the new fiscal year.

Actually they no longer do the big selection dates like they used to. The March 18th date from what I have heard is as good as gone. It is now done on the basis of BMQ spots open.

Well, I don't know about that. I was told by my local Recruiting Centre that I was in for the March 18th selections. They informed me that I would receive a call after that date. I even saw the sheet lists all the trades and tells you whether or not they will be available soon or not. All the trades I applied for are open for the March 18th selections. I'm just playing the waiting game now.

BobbyCarr57 said:
Well, I don't know about that. I was told by my local Recruiting Centre that I was in for the March 18th selections. They informed me that I would receive a call after that date. I even saw the sheet lists all the trades and tells you whether or not they will be available soon or not. All the trades I applied for are open for the March 18th selections. I'm just playing the waiting game now.

what trades did u apply for?

I got a call on monday for my trade. So I got called before said selection date, but I guess it's different depending on the trade you chose. I talked to someone yesterday who I believe was going for AVS tech and he got a call on monday as well.

To complete my demand I only need a sheet fill by my optometrist to let CF send my documents to Ottawa but is close to 18th :O

DeadEye229 said:
what trades did u apply for?

I applied for the following;

Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Artillery Soldier
Combat Engineer

*My recruiting Centre has been very kind in keeping me updated on my current situation and trade selections. I visit there at least once a month(since I started my application), to review my files and make changes if need be.

(To complete my demand I only need a sheet fill by my optometrist to let CF send my documents to Ottawa but is close to 18th :O)

Zulopol, you can get the sheet filled by any Optometrist. It does not have to be the one you always go to. Just make an appointment or if they accept walk ins the do that. It only takes approx.25min to complete unless they are really busy then a bit longer!! Goodluck

Yeah but They give me a date because they are full... The date is 19 March.. So  :facepalm:

Back