• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Vehicle Programs

which brings me back to the original question...with no tanks in Pet and Val Cartier,  and the Coyote all but gone...what will the corps (RCD & 12 RBC) be using for vehicles...will I see a Regt of TAPV's roll past on parade in the future???

What about the new LRSS being switched to LAV 3 upgrade...will that mean a Regt of LAV 3  for recce???

wow..how the heck will all this play out in the next 2-4 years

tanks

sabot41 said:
which brings me back to the original question...with no tanks in Pet and Val Cartier,  and the Coyote all but gone...what will the corps (RCD & 12 RBC) be using for vehicles...will I see a Regt of TAPV's roll past on parade in the future???

What about the new LRSS being switched to LAV 3 upgrade...will that mean a Regt of LAV 3  for recce???

wow..how the heck will all this play out in the next 2-4 years

tanks

When the dust settles and the Leo 2A4 training variants are sent out each Regiment should have a tank squadron and three recce sqns.  That doesn't mean tanks in Petawawa and Valcartier.

Recce Sqns will likely be a mixture of LAV LRSS and TAPV.

Back