• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Forces Website

JSoff

Subscriber
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has seen the new layout of Forces.ca? Honestly I prefer this one to the old one, it's a little difficult to navigate at first but it looks to be more updated the the original Forces.ca

I like it a lot.  There appears to be new information which is always nice as well.

I hadn't realised there was a change until you mentioned it.... guess I haven't looked at the website in awhile (at least a week... haha).

LegalApp said:
I like it a lot.  There appears to be new information which is always nice as well.

I hadn't realised there was a change until you mentioned it.... guess I haven't looked at the website in awhile (at least a week... haha).

I had checked it earlier today about 4am and it was the same, I go on about an hr ago and thought I some how navigated to a different site. All in All I like this one a lot more, and the new information on the site is really nice.

Back