• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trinity said:
index.php

The Canadian Armed Forces
Sure we use Leaky Subs, Broken Helicopters and Green in the Desert... But Hot Damn if we don't look good doing it....

Funny, is that a Chinook in the back?  A former CF Chinook currently flown by the Dutch years after we said we didn't need them?

DSC00328.JPG

1)  METALICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2)  SATAN IS MY FATHER

3)  TUPAC 4 LIFE

4)  The ROE's for meeting small children that look like Satan is to dis-engage and
drive away REALLY REALLY FAST!

Trinity said:

With this picture as proof that the American's had finally completed their mission of ingraining American Rock culture into the "Hearts and Minds" of the Afghani populace, the President approved cutting back the number of American soldiers in the country.

DSC00328.JPG

Shortly after showing the lad how to "rock", as Cpl Blogins walked away he was, ironically, struck with a rock. 

Trinity said:

Year 2008: Kabul gets its first static reception of the 2005 Rose Bowl. Triumphant Longhorns fans begin a cleansing of USC supporters in the region.

DSC00328.JPG

this picture taken, after the young man has chugged down a Coors Light and has promptly crushed the Can on his forhead, tossing it into the garbage in the background and is now screaming at the top of his lungs "Whaaaaaaass Up!"

For all you photo editors out there, how about we add a twist to the game. This is a pretty bad hack job, but I know some of you can do better!

Mike Bobbitt said:
For all you photo editors out there, how about we add a twist to the game. This is a pretty bad hack job, but I know some of you can do better!

I guess I'm ahead of the game on that one then Mike what with my poster boy remakes from a couple of days ago, (which just ask for a second posting I think LOL)

af.jpg

navy.jpg

Aw, that poor little dude is going to be like the tool that was supposedly on top of the World Trade Center just seconds before the jet hit.  Remember, the guy in the glasses? 
Maybe if he makes enough rounds on the e-net he will get flown over here and get to be on Leno or something :)

Who knew a kid could be a member of Metallica and AC/DC  ;D

also what happened to our green friends marching across the desert?  the pic is gone

Coin.jpg

Who's better than BADBOY....

HitorMiss says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOobody!

(its a BAD Ontario commercial for those who are wondering)

www.badboy.ca

Coin.jpg

"I beg your Pardon RSM, What authority do I have to wear this jacket to the Mess dinner??"

Snap,

"This Authority!!  Read it an weep, and that wil be Hitormiss  to you!"

dileas

tess

Coin.jpg

Hey Mcpl Do you have your Challenge Coin?

You dont eh

Well hows about buying me a drink?  ;D

Back