• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

The Librarian said:
And you could grow taller by an inch or two to make it onto the kiddie rides but we know that's not going to happen.  >:D
The rarely heard but often deadly moderator burn  ;D

The Librarian said:
And you could grow taller by an inch or two to make it onto the kiddie rides but we know that's not going to happen.  >:D

Quick!  Stop, drop and roll HitorMiss!

During her swearing in ceremony; a game of
rock paper scissors

WYNNE - Show's Paper.

CO - Show's - WTH are you doing... this is the army!

Wynne said:
But...but!  I really wanted to be a JTF2 ninja sniper dude!  :crybaby:

Phew, ninja snipers are 2nd grade. Pirate commandos is where its at  :warstory:

sober_ruski said:
Phew, ninja snipers are 2nd grade. Pirate commandos is where its at  :warstory:
OMG! I love pirates! Pirate commandos can so kick any Ninja Sniper's ass!

Rice0031 said:
OMG! I love pirates! Pirate commandos can so kick any Ninja Sniper's ***!
What about Darth Vader Under water knife fighting HALO green beret?

ChineseMilitaryWomen13.jpg

I keep telling you: it's not a twist off!

Shut up or I'll twist your arm off!

What did I tell you about beer!? We both get half and wrestle! Now, you thought I needed to be drunk to fight you? Heh, think again! Look what I done to Zhang, he has his beer bottle in the ear!

n759615532_254724_445.jpg

To accommodate all religions, ethnicities, cultures and anything else you might feel sensitive about, the CF has adopted the new 'invisible book' by which inductee's will swear an oath over.

"Please place your right hand, unless you feel term 'right-hand' is discriminatory against left handed people because it could imply it being the 'wrong' hand, then you may place your left hand on the non-discript, gender-neutrally authored, environmentally friendly book and repeat after me."

::)

I swear, upon the noodle god...

ChineseMilitaryWomen13.jpg

"Jesus, it's like a baby arm holding a beer bottle."

n759615532_254724_445.jpg

"We represent... the lollipop corps.  And as members of... the lollipop corps. We welcome you... to army land."

Back