• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NETPO Training (Phase 2 trg for MARS officers)

Phrontis said:
In all my time in the Navy (boy, that makes me sound old) I've only ever seen one or two people fail MARS II (now called NETP-O).  MARS III is much more difficult academically and practically, but even so the failure rate is nowhere near 2/3.

Yes, MARS training is challenging, but most things really worth accomplishing are.

My advice would be to go into it with a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and an open mind.

Best of luck.

Didn't you know Nelson when he had two arms?
;D

FSTO said:
Didn't you know Nelson when he had two arms?
;D
Heard a good one in that vein recently.  "I was in uniform when you were in liquid form".  Yaarrrhhh!

Gino, thats because you were enrolled by Hardy and did MARS II while Nelson was still a commissionaire on the back gate.

Rhibwolf said:
Gino, thats because you were enrolled by Hardy and did MARS II while Nelson was still a commissionaire on the back gate.
Close, at least it was after when Christ was a killick.  Then again, you're no spring chicken yourself, my friend.

Back