• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Nerd alert - BSG 211...

Sheerin

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this episode?  My god season two is turning out to be lightyears better than season one!

Those who haven't seen season Two get ready for one gigantic roller coaster

I think its in reference to season 2 episode 11 where the Pegasus makes an appearence.  The
ending was absolutely perfect.  Season 3 starts on Jan. 14th, likely the Sci-Fi or Space channel,
but you'll have to google the presenting network or wait for the bit torrent.

Actaully season two is continuning (at least in the states), and episode 11 is the continuation of Pegasus whihc ended the first half of season two.  For some reason the US sci-fi network decided to split the season into two parts, my guess is for higher ratings ...

Season two however, doesn't premire in Canada till next week (it starts with episode 201 -scattered).  No idea why there is a time delay. 

But yeah, I just saw episode 11 and my god it was the best one yet. 

I don't get to watch the series much but I do really like it...The new BSG that is.

Its completely sucked me in.  i don't really watch much television, thansk in large part to school and the fact that most shows on the regular networks suck, but i'm all but addicted to BSG (the new series).  I found both after I saw the first season back in February and over the last few months really looking forward to the continuation of the various story arcs.

I just bought the season one boxset and just finished watching the Mini-series (for probably the 4th time since February).  It really has me hooked. 

Back