• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need some serious help and advice....chimo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpl Corruption

Inactive
Reaction score
This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure. - Winston Churchill

Good Day All,

Just so you know my background,

I am a Proud Engineer, with my roots coming from being a Reserve Field Engineer since 1995, did a tour with 1 CER in Bosnia, and have since then changed trades and became a EGS Tech (Electrical Generation Systems Technician) but my roots and loyalties still lie with the Army.

Remember that what you believe will depend very much on what you are.
Noah Porter (1811 - 1892)

Unfortunately I fell into the champagne and caviar dreams of the airforce, and am currently employed at CFB Trenton.

Since I have been here I have witnessed a lot of activity that is basically what real soldiers (not airmen) would consider a â Å“waste of rationsâ ?

I am against some very toxic individuals (working together as a group....note the irony) for the pure propose of being lazy and getting as much as our tax payer dollars as possible. Everything is a big joke to them, and it is the equivalent of having a group of untrained privates trying to work for a common goal.... not going to happen.

Never Pass a Fault - RCR

I am up against a Toxic Captain, Chief, 2 WO, 2 Mcpls, and all of their followers. And if these people are allowed to continue, who knows who elses lives they will destroy. It is a small Sqn of about 40 people, so a lot goes unnoticed in it.

My life was nearly taken on the same day That Cpl James Murphy's was taken. And my near miss was a result of a piece of scrap iron (5ft long, 2â ? x 2â ? steel) used to loosen tie down binders from a trailer unit. Missing my chest by one foot.

Brought this up my chain of command and it wasn't looked into, not even taken seriously. It was treated as a â Å“will look into itâ ?, type attitude.

After that I said some words to this Safety WO, and he deemed them as inappropriate, so he tried to lecture me.

He questioned my ethics, told me that I was not a team player, I have no respect, and it is up to him if he was going to promote out of this Sqn. He told me there is a chain of command but that is not how it works here, so in his books this is a done deal, and I will carry on like a happy little clown.

That was said to me and I have proof of it.

I mentioned to the Captain and the Chief about my situation that I was being harassed (the Captain is the flight safety Officer, and the Chief is the harassment counselor) and they are trying to talk me out of it.

Other things that are taking place at this unit are:

Severe misuse of DND and public funds
Harassment ( all forms not only to myself)
Complete Lack of discipline
Principles of leadership need not to apply
Ethics and ethos are not followed
SAFETY
Willingness to risk DND assets due to laziness
Favoritism in the ranks
Alcohol abuse regarding flight and vehicle and policies
Total Defiance to CFAO‘s, QR and O‘s, DOAD‘s
The new publication "duty with Honour" treated as a joke.
Deploying to operations overseas without ROE's
And just as a reminder that these people are making spec pay, so chances are it is more money then you make. And they are gambling with the safety of fellow CF Members

At any rate, I am convinced that He [God] does not play dice.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), In a letter to Max Born, 1926

"On becoming soldiers we have not ceased to be citizens." - Oliver Cromwell‘s Soldiers ("Humble Representation")

I have enough Documentation and pictures of these incompetent CF members, do a lot of damage, and they know it. So they have removed my right to access my CF email account at work.

I have a few allies in my campaign, but it is extremely find people that I can trust here at this Base, I am seriously concerned for my own safety as These people are starting to realize what I know and am capable of, for I want to do this right and not let them get away with there actions without consequences.

I called the office of the Ombudsman and tried to lodge my complaint there over the phone and I was told that they were unable to help me, they only handle single complains. Her advice (civilian) was that if I was so unhappy here why don't I get out. Sorry I belong here and these people do not.

So that advice came from the office of the ombudsman, who is suppose ably the last resort when the chain of command has failed. Which is the case here.

At times it looks like a pretty lonely battle, but I will win. I still have the Padre card, the Army Card, McLean's magazine card, National Post card, and the RCMP card. So if the Army fails me I will have to escalade the force until I win, but I know the army will help.

So if you know the difference between right and wrong, and are capable of helping in any way, please let me know.

Email me at protect3318@hotmail.com and state who you are, where you work, and what can you do for me, or any advise you can give.

I am tired to talking to the wrong people and getting stupid answers, they messed with the wrong person and I am looking at mobilizing the army against them.

Email will be the only way I will be talking to anyone right now, for I am going into hiding for a bit, for fear of repercussion of these Toxic people.

I was already confronted by one of these fools that was lied to, and he pulled a knife on another, and me, so I had to deal with a real hostage situation in the Shacks where I live, and he is now facing 3 civilian criminal charges. I was unscathed but his career is destroyed.

I feel pretty alone out here, so I need some Army and Engineer support. Calling for back up.

Forward this to anyone who cares and wishes to make a difference, preferably army or Engineer only for right now, and it will happen. But I am tired of doing it alone.

Chimo,

Ian S.

Some Quote to motivate some support:

Facta Non Verba â “ Deeds not words

Evil to him who evil thinks.
(Honi Soit Qui Mal U Pense)
King Edward the Third, Motto of the order of the Garter

â Å“Just tell you wife you owe your life to a muddy ol' Engineerâ ?

We make war that we may live in peace. â “Aristotle

If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles. - Karl von Clausewitz

These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying. - Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf, The Iraqi Information Minister

"Alliances, to be sure, is good. But forces of one's own are better" - Frederick William of Brandenburg ("The Great Elector"). The Elector of Brandenburg 1640-88

???

2048087067l.jpg

What would you have us do?

call a paper, always a good way to get something done, albeit at the cost of the name of the CF. tough call...

And when something almost hits you isn‘t it a near hit? a near miss would be when something does hit you....maybe he‘s looking for a band of mercenaries to come bust him out and beat down the evil commanders *sounds like a Chuck Norris movie* any ways good luck with your situation i‘m sure good will prevail *nods*

No i am looking for serious legal advise, as I am a regular force member and they are trying to screw my career,

I am in the right, and they are wrong. I belong in the forces and they do not.

Never pass a fault, and make an example of them.

Cpl Corruption: If you are looking for serious legal advice, then you must speak to a serious legal professional. Posting a random message on a public forum on the internet does not cut it. Even if there were civvie lawyers or JAGs on the forum, they would not give you professional legal advise without knowing more about your situation, and meeting with you in person.

Speak to a lawyer, speak to your Member of Parliament, call the Ombudsman‘s office again, speak to the Padre, speak to a JAG, speak to the base Harrassment Advisor, speak to the MPs if you‘re scared for your safety, but don‘t expect to find a quick solution on the internet. If this is as serious as you claim, then it needs to be dealt with seriously, and a public forum is hardly the place.

you could try contacting a SIU unit from another base, they may send someone over in undercover mode to look at it. You didn‘t mention drugs, they would certainly be interested if there was. Just make sure that you are clean and follow regulations because if it hits the fan, you will need all the teflon you can get. this is a career altering moment, if you call it, then your career will be affected. even if you were perfectly right. Perhaps your Superior can be persuded to transfer you to a more suitable unit?

I‘d request to see the highest ranked memeber that is not immediately involved ie CO etc. either by memo or email. If that doesn‘t work I‘d raise the single most grievous complaint you have the Odbusmen (sp). I would start keeping a journal of everything right now and would record any conversations you have (secretly or otherwise). If you are being harassed you can always have them charged.

I had the CO‘s (Maj) ear for a bit, but he was listening to them (Capt, and Chief) the chief is the harassment advisor of the Sqn and i have told him i am being harrassed, and they try to talk me out of it.

The Capt is the flight safety Officer, and i told him this place is a death trap. and nothing.

They took away my Computer access at work, to try and shut me up, so that is why I am on here.

And if you actually took the time to read the post, I have called the Ombudsman office, and the civilian secretary told me that they handle individual complates, not many, and if i didnt like it then get out......wrong answer. So the ombudsman office is supposed to be the last resort.

I mentioned that in the original post, and you keep on saying the same things. The chain of command has failed here.

The reason I am posting here is because I am sure there is some one on here or knows someone who can help. So if you have nothing good to say about this subject then dont add to it.

I have enought evidence (dig voice, photos, and movies) about them so i will be going to the MP‘s, but i dont know how far that would get me, so I think the national post is in order aswell.

I put in a memo to get transfered and it was laughed at. they never took it seriously.

And i will be looking at getting all of them charged.

At the same time I want to keep my identity secret so ensure peace latter in live, and career.

As for why posting here or using the internet....look at history.

Prior to the 2nd gulf war, the internet was used against the opponents. They were spammed with propaganda and Phys Op‘s type emails.

ANd consider the anti war movements, how did they happen simutaionly all over the world...the internet.

As for posting on here, maybe someone who is a postion to help will see it.

understood? or do i need to elaborate this same issue some more?

I know what I am doing.

and I am not looking for the advise to be given over this forum.

AS stated in the begining....if you can help email me at protect3318@hotmail.com

"understood? or do i need to elaborate this same issue some more?"
You know with attitude like that its no wonder no one will help you. As far as taking the time to read your post, I did smart ***.
You wrote "I called the office of the Ombudsman and tried to lodge my complaint there over the phone and I was told that they were unable to help me, they only handle single complains . Her advice (civilian) was that if I was so unhappy here why don't I get out. Sorry I belong here and these people do not." In this quote you said they only handle single complaints hence my comment to take your biggest concern and call them again with this one complaint. My quote "If that doesn‘t work I‘d raise the single most grievous complaint you have the Odbusmen (sp)." So maybe you should read my comments more throughly before you pull some little punks attitude.

Cpl Corruption,

Your contact information has been posted here for anyone who feels they may be able to help you. Therefore, I see no need to continue this thread as I see it spiralling downward already. As Combat Medic stated, please seek legal advice elsewhere, not a public forum. Good luck.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back