• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

my new toys

Kat Stevens

Army.ca Fixture
Donor
Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
For those interested in sharp and shiny, my two latest aquisitions, hand forged in Nepal.  Amazing what the Kami's can make out of a leafspring.

I would have used the money on liquor, or women

As this is a hobby per say, do you have your collection displayed and if so how many sharp pointy things do you have. ( other than the one God Issued you  :blotto:)

The smaller one the paring knife?

IIRC the sharp smaller one is for skinning stuff, and the dull one is for sharpening. I've got the same Khukri, minus the stand.

Kat

How are you planning to mount them to your issue Tactical Vest?... ???

Who needs a Tacvest when you have a knife like that? All you really need is a Khukri and an icey stare.

Kal said:
Kat

How are you planning to mount them to your issue Tactical Vest?... ???

Tac vest?  What the hell is a tac vest?  My career ended during the glorious days of that marvel of military kit design, the load bearing vest.  I would have just stuffed it up in the Quasimodo pouch, handle protruding, ever so subtly, yet unmistakably, intimidating....Or I would have used 100 mph tape, like I held everything else I was issued together.

Even with a khukri and an icey stare, you still have brought a knife to a gun fight.

Old Sweat said:
Even with a khukri and an icey stare, you still have brought a knife to a gun fight.

BUT, he has two...  Therefore, you can throw one tomahawk style at the bad guy and still have one to fight with....

Kal said:
BUT, he has two...  Therefore, you can throw one tomahawk style at the bad guy and still have one to fight with....

Actually, I have 14 of them, in various states of repair, and of various ages.  These two are display quality, but still plenty useable.  I wouldn't throw any of them, more useful in hand than thrown away.

Kat Stevens said:
I wouldn't throw any of them, more useful in hand than thrown away.

Someone is always ruining my dreams.  >:( 

Well, forget you guys that are always trying to bring me down.  I'm still going to envision myself kitted up with knives and using my skills (I've seen several Ninja Turtles movies) to kill tangos and win the hearts of hot babes... 

I'll show you suckers........ :threat:

Kat Stevens said:
I wouldn't throw any of them, more useful in hand than thrown away.

So this isn't the famed WWII anti-tank throwing knife we heard about?

Back