• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Multiple cl course?

GuNnEr@2853

Inactive
Reaction score
If you went to camp and did cl one year and you were put in cl again the next year even though you passed the course can you like not go to camp?

Staff edit: subject clarity

If you have CL, you shouldn't be put in it again.  If there is an error, the admin coy will correct it in the easiest way possible.

I would still go to camp if I was loaded on course.Let Admin Coy make the changes when your on ground.  :salute:

Last thing you want to do now is commit to your position and not show up. According to my officers, if you get an RTU at camp, you aren't allowed back. So just go and use the chain of command, only suggestion I can provide.

Nahh....

it depends on what kind of RTU, and no they wont send you back, they'll make room for you in CL... just say that you already did CL and you were supose to do CLI.

Nope, any RTU means no coming back because it means that you have taken a spot that a potential stand-by cadet could have taken. So believe what you want but the only way out of it I think is taking a personal because of a family emergency. So take from this what you will but this is what I was told. So if you want to believe it good if not then thats your decision.

Getting an RTU does not necessarily mean i was for behavioral reasons. Are you saying that if I cadet must leave the center for a personal matter (I.e Family member passes away), they will not be accepted at that summer training center.

No that's not what I mean, Imbeault      
qyrang said:
Nope, any RTU means no coming back because it means that you have taken a spot that a potential stand-by cadet could have taken. So believe what you want but the only way out of it I think is taking a personal because of a family emergency. So take from this what you will but this is what I was told. So if you want to believe it good if not then that's your decision.

Any your right, getting an RTU can be for various reasons (CHAP, FRAT, Behavioral, Personal, or Medical). What I understood, was that if that RTU is for a reasonable reason then they won't hold that against you, but if you are being a constant idiot than that's your problem.

If it the RTU was not a behavoiral problem, or rule infraction then I see no reason why they would not allow you back to that Summer Training Center.

qyrang said:
No that's not what I mean, Imbeault      
Any your right, getting an RTU can be for various reasons (CHAP, FRAT, Behavioral, Personal, or Medical). What I understood, was that if that RTU is for a reasonable reason then they won't hold that against you, but if you are being a constant idiot than that's your problem.

You're wrong.

If you did something very wrong you won't be back but lots of disciplinary RTU Cadets return to CSTCs the next year, hopefully without problem.

I apologies Qyrang, I failed to read your post thoroughly (Too many late nights ha ha). I understand what you were trying to say now.

According to our officers, the rule has now changed that if you take or get an RTU (except in special cases) then you will not be allowed to return because you took a camp placement that somebody else could have filled. This just enforces the fact that if you go to camp, then you go for the entire duration. This rule has been implicated this year and I do not believe that if you were RTU'd last year, then it effects you this year. Only if you get RTU'd this year, then you are not allowed back (special cases excluded).

Back