• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Morons

StevenPeece

Inactive
Reaction score
I recently read in the local Newspaper about a young soldier who was viciously assaulted by several people after a night out. This is the area where I grew up and went home on leave when I served in the Marines. I used to get a load of crap and offers of violence off the locals, but I didn't tollerate them, and generaly gave them a whole lot more than they bargained for.

Its unfortunate that this young man, on his first home leave wasn't able to defend himself against the odds he came up against. His attackers were nothing more than mindless morons.

He's young and will hopefully grow into a fearsome soldier who will one day take his retribution.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1109&ArticleID=1873325

Regards

Steve

Prayers are sent for him, and his family.

This young man will, no doubt, be much more prepared and aware the next time.
He won't let it happen again.
Good for him.

Geez. The guy is scarred up but still going. It reminds me of how careful you got to be with all these dirty people trying to get all wild for no reason.

StevenPreece said:
I recently read in the local Newspaper about a young soldier who was viciously assaulted by several people after a night out. This is the area where I grew up and went home on leave when I served in the Marines. I used to get a load of crap and offers of violence off the locals, but I didn't tollerate them, and generaly gave them a whole lot more than they bargained for.

Its unfortunate that this young man, on his first home leave wasn't able to defend himself against the odds he came up against. His attackers were nothing more than mindless morons.

He's young and will hopefully grow into a fearsome soldier who will one day take his retribution.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=1109&ArticleID=1873325

Regards

Steve

Well its a safe bet there isn't a Man among them. Its quite common that this scum travel in packs, it obvious why. Its a pity you can't gather a Platoon of Recon (your equivalent), and visit that Pub and say, "okay who wants to fight now ?".

Time's have certainly changed, while on Town Patrol and in the company of U.S Shore Patrol from visiting U.S. War Ships here in Montreal. We were called by the owners of a Downtown Watering hole and Dance Hall to remove a couple of Drunken U.S Sailors. Well the whole place (400) surrounded the Sailors table and very unceremoniously said if we valued our skins we betterr get the Hell out of there.

The management were quite adamant that the Sailors be ejected, so we waited outside and called for assistance. Six Montreal Police Cars arrived along with a Paddy Wagon. Eight Mtl. PD's Officer's removed the Sailors and turned them over to us. The Shore Patrol asked us if we wanted to lay Civil Charges. We all agreed not to and ended up dropping them off at their Ship. It was par for the evening, that's all we did for the rest of the night.

My Heart and Best Wishes go out to your Lads.

Cheers.

Guys, gladly the young soldier has now left hospital and is on the road to recovery.  I hope one day he returns with a couple of his colleagues and takes his retribution.

Its annoying isn't it.  You go off to join the military machine that defends the country and thats the type of reception you get on return. 

Hopefully life and fate will at some point deal justice where it deservedly belongs!!

regards

Steve

It was probably a case where the "scum" were jealous of the young soldier, knowing full well that they could never be brave enough to do what soldiers do, therefore they had to make themselves feel better by ganging up on him.

Gnplummer :cdn:

They're just morons really.  I think they feel they want to try and prove themselves but in reality they prove nothing.  If they want to be tough men they should join the armed forces and experience, hardship, friendship, Loyalty and Fear.  If they did this they wouldn't be so pathetic.

May be they should bring back national service in the UK!!  It would certainly solve a few problems, I think.

Regards

Steve

I see that six dregs of society are in custody.

They don't care, they think they are cool, but remember, what goes around comes around, and if this happened to one of my Mates, there would be some payback, sooner or later. Then watch them cower and tremble like scolded dogs.

Lets hope they become some big boys girlfriends whilst in gaol, ha! Justice will come sooner or later.

I would like to see their names and pics are published once they get to court. Let the public know their shame!!!

Regards,

Wes

Back