• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MILNET.CA - What do you drive?

Its not much, but its mine and I kinda like it!  2000 VW Jetta GLS TDI, Montreal to Moncton on a tank at 120 km/h, all the options except leather interior.  Gotta love heated seats in a diesel in the winter!  :)

PViddy:

Amazing! Same car, same year,same colour,same wheels, though mine has a roof-rack.... and driver is a lot older!

Cheers,

tango22a

PViddy:

Amazing! Same car, same year,same colour,same wheels, though mine has a roof-rack.... and driver is a lot older!

Cheers,

tango22a

218 000 Km's and still going strong! (i know she's still a baby to most Volvo owners  ;D ).  Do you have the spolier on the back as well ? i always wondered if that was OEM or not.

cheers

PV

Well, the car ain't much but it is economical..... The other is for when I want to get into trouble    >:D

PViddy :

Car has spoiler, I was told that it was standard with T5 package. She has about same mileage as your's also!

Cheers,

tango22a

PViddy said:
218 000 Km's and still going strong! (i know she's still a baby to most Volvo owners  ;D ).  Do you have the spolier on the back as well ? i always wondered if that was OEM or not.

cheers

PV

The guys at the VW dealer said pretty much the same thing about my Jetta TDI (just about 220k on it now).  "Its just getting broken in".  Aside from oil changes and a timing belt kit, tires, etc...I haven't done anything to it either.

An old photo of my buggy..... 1995 740I

geo said:
An old photo of my buggy..... 1995 740I

Geo, yours is mine's big brother!

('95 540i/6)

I wanted a Mustang for a Father's Day gift. I got a pickup.

I can feel the envy when you see this one.  My other car is a ..... uh, wait .... this is my other car.

2005 Dodge SX 2.0

My wheels! Don't worry, its not my license plate, borrow'd the pic from kijiji. Only difference from that vehicle and mine is tinted windows (Auto Glass Plus in Kingston rocks), and a few nicks in the paint from some inconsiderate parking lot people. If I had the disposable income, I'd probably try to make it as close to an SRT-4 as possible, I love those cars. Neon on steroids.

Good2Golf said:
Geo, yours is mine's big brother!

('95 540i/6)

Nice cars.  Once you've driven one, you really can't go back to anything of a lesser kind.
Umm... I would venture to say - standard ?

geo said:
Nice cars.  Once you've driven one, you really can't go back to anything of a lesser kind.
Umm... I would venture to say - standard ?

Aye!  6-speed, chipped (~320 hp)...pulls like a freight train, yet < 2000rpm at 120 in 6th and 30-31MPG on the hwy. 

M5's weren't made in 95, this was the next best thing; a guaranteed smile on the face every time driving it.  ;D

G2G

A  pic of my ride after my most recent crash landing; I'm lucky to have survived judging by the angle of entry.

2009 Hyundai Sonata GSE - SWEET!!! Traded in my Santa FE (thought it was the worst mistake ever...) turned out it was the best thing I ever did - the gas mileage is OUTRAGOUS!!! Presently I get about 1000 Km to a tank (hwy km's of course) - $80 bucks to fill up and there's only 4000Km on her...

I haven't figured out how to attach a pic yet...

Same as my car's make, model and year but mine is a nicer green.

chevrolet-impala-1968-2.jpg

'68 Impala

Cheaper than a new car.

Best thing is autoparts stores still stock all the bits. Being a Chevy, engines, trannies and the like number in the millions!

Hey there!

There is a topic about cats and dogs... I could not find one on cars... there it is!

I drive a black corolla toyota 2001 with about 300 000 km.
Very reliable, cheap on gaz, cheap on repairs, I love it.

(I wish I had an Audi R8  ;D, but I could content myself with a Subaru Impreza wrx sti  ;D)

Back