• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

• Thread starter Thread starter MPwannabee
  • Start date Start date
Congratulations all the best!

As for the rest of us , I phoned CFRC Barrie today and was advised that the MP trade is now closed. Was informed to call back mid march or April as we all know this is when Ottawa let's recruiting know what trades they need people for and how many. Starting to consider my second choice now of Marine Engineering Mechanic in the Navy. Can't wait for April to roll around and see what's going to be available!

Don't panic...keep things in perspective, Apr is not far off.

There are 2 MPACs coming up in March, but both appear to be for OT/CT pers

I was on the 10-12 Feb MPAC and just received my OT offer.

Been posting on here for almost a year now and I'm glad to finally say that I got the call today to attend the MPAC march 5-7! Such a great call to wake up to, anyone else on here attending on those dates?

Congrats to all of those who just got job offers!

Dubya said:
Been posting on here for almost a year now and I'm glad to finally say that I got the call today to attend the MPAC march 5-7! Such a great call to wake up to, anyone else on here attending on those dates?

Congrats to all of those who just got job offers!

I also got a call this morning for the 5-7 MPAC. I'll see ya there Dubya!

Just finished my MPAC on 10-12 October just wondering how guys are getting contacted. I'm a remuster currently REG force so I guess I was wondering if there were any other remuster out there who could tell me how they were notified either through the BPSO or the Orderly room.  Sly

I was notified through my OR. They emailed the message to the school and it filtered down to my boss.

There is a fellow here at the Inf Sch that was on the 5-7 Dec MPAC. He just received word this week.

That was the same one I was on, was the word a good one for him? We do things a little slower in the navy, hope to hear soon...

Hey Everyone,

Just decided to go back to school for Criminology and apply for MP when I complete this certificate in two years. My official end date is May 2013, which sort of worries me for recruiting numbers and meriting in April. I know, I know, the ridiculous things us wannabe recruits will stress out about far in advance. I have read through the forums and used the search, have been able to piece together a lot of info but regarding MPAC, are the assessments done monthly? Sorry if this is the wrong thread, this was the most recent one I found.

Thanks!

Right now, they are averaging about once a quarter, depending on needs, with one MPOAC a year.  But, honestly, don't sweat it now, if you are going to be done in May 2013, the soonest one you will be eligable to be on is September 2013, plus or minus.  What the intake is going to be like then? Nobody can guess.

Much appreciated garb! I know I shouldn't worry about it now, but I like to be prepared. Thanks for clarifying!

Called CFRC Toronto today... As always, helpful and informative.
For those that are wondering, the next MPAC is scheduled for June 16-21. 
After that, one is tentatively scheduled for Mid October.

Back