• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

military channel on tv

FormerHorseGuard

Reaction score
how many of you posters watch it? i have it on my dish and i enjoy  it somenights other nights it bores the crap out of me like normal tv.
lot of repeats on from other channels.
But i did enjoy  the US Army Ranger contest. now that is real sporting show, have guns, helicopters, army  boots and men working hard for no reason other then the fact they can doit.

I watch it often, i like this channel even if sometimes it bores me, but there is a lot of things you can't see in other channels like the army rangers contest, marines boot camp and special forces training, its only the us army but i enjoye it. I also watch national geographic .... shows about SAS, danish spec ops and many others, its interesting.....

Wolf  :cdn:

Is it available in Canada or are you getting it through directTV?

I am in montreal so i am getting it trought illico videotron.

:cdn:

We get it in Winnipeg. It used to be called Wings I believe and they renamed it the Military Channel. Lots of good shows yes the Ranger show is quite good, alot of shows on military history specially Vietnam.

i get it on starchoice channle 555
i enjoy it, wish they  would air more programs but it seems to repeat on 8 hour cycles ina  day

Back