• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Micro Armour

Korus

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I‘ve always looked at games like warhammer, wishing that there was a realistic version, (Fantasy stuff never appealed to me) where I could field a modern combat teams of Leopard IIs, LAVIIIs, Abrams, T-80s, BTRs, BMPs, 2s1s, 2s3s, M109s, and the list goes on and on.

Well, I‘ve come accross some manufacturers of the pieces.. :)

C in C
GHQ Models

There‘s some other ones out there that are a bit cheaper, but also worse quality..

So.. is anybody into miniature wargamming? It seems that even though it would be expensive, it would be a darn fun hobby.

US-73.jpg

1:285th scale LAV-25

I was into miniature wargaming for a few years (Warhammer 40,000), and it is a lot of fun...

I got out of it when my daughter was born. Didn‘t want her chewing, or even being near pewter and plastic toys that are easily swallowed and very pointy.. :)

It‘s a time consumibng hobby, and can get expensive.. but it is a fun way to really use the creative half of your brain.

I build 1/35 scale WWII vehicles from Tamiya.

I‘m in the process of building a T-34 with infantry, after that i‘ll be building my Flak 88.

I have: M3Grant, Cromwell, 25lb British Artillery, Mk. IV Curiser, M4A3 Sherman, Panther, SturmG. IV, Hanomag Halftrack, Panzer IV.

Prett expensive hobby I picked up about half a year ago. Its not exactly what your alking about i think but its close enough.

I was into Warhammer 40K a few years ago, but then lost interest when I got a new computer.

I still have about 1000 points worth of Eldar all packed away in a box somewhere in my basement.

Back