• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical rejected

I got stuck in medical too, I sent an extensive appeal letter explaining everything as well as my doctor doing the same, and the appeal was lost. It honestly took 3 days for them to say no this doesnt over-turn the appeal. So im gonna be appealing again. Because my thing was an anxiety and depressive issue I was diagnosed with at 20 when I had an emotional break due to that mindset at that time that I overcame and dealt with a long time ago (33 now) and they are still like nah, and to me its discouraging cause what was diagnosed to me 13 years ago, should not dicate the person I am today, the things ive overcome and beat. And the fact I never hid it, i was open and honest, I rather have someone like that in my unit than someone who never experienced trauma and how to process it and lied their way in.. but thats just me.

I got stuck in medical too, I sent an extensive appeal letter explaining everything as well as my doctor doing the same, and the appeal was lost. It honestly took 3 days for them to say no this doesnt over-turn the appeal. So im gonna be appealing again. Because my thing was an anxiety and depressive issue I was diagnosed with at 20 when I had an emotional break due to that mindset at that time that I overcame and dealt with a long time ago (33 now) and they are still like nah, and to me its discouraging cause what was diagnosed to me 13 years ago, should not dicate the person I am today, the things ive overcome and beat. And the fact I never hid it, i was open and honest, I rather have someone like that in my unit than someone who never experienced trauma and how to process it and lied their way in.. but thats just me.
But make sure your exhaustive and detailed appeal letter comes from your DOCTOR and not from you personally. The RMO likely won't even read any letter or appeal written by a random applicant.It will more than likely just get tossed. All the proofs and evidences that show you are not as bad as they thought you were, MUST come from your health professional.

But make sure your exhaustive and detailed appeal letter comes from your DOCTOR and not from you personally. The RMO likely won't even read any letter or appeal written by a random applicant.It will more than likely just get tossed. All the proofs and evidences that show you are not as bad as they thought you were, MUST come from your health professional.
Yeah im deff gonna have my doc write up another with new info and make it more apparent that hey these things are not issues and havent been for X years

As @PuckChaser said, no one here is going to tell you what to say, primarily because that would be a road map for you (or others) to game the system (IOW - to lie), but also because it's not what you say that matters but what your physician writes. Some docs are very accomplished at crafting third party reports (and if they know they have that skill, they usually are able to have a lucrative sideline to their practice) - I've worked for with a couple. I've also worked with a lot more who can (or will only?) barely scribble a line or two in response to a request for information. The RMO will be seeking the former rather than the latter.

All physicians are (or should be) familiar with their responsibilities in regard to third party reports. Some extracts from the CPSO's policies.

There is nothing wrong with requesting to see your doctor's comments before they are submitted, nor would it be improper to bring to her attention any concerns you may have about them being incomplete or inaccurate. However, don't expect any physician to change their report based on your hearsay, when your medical records don't substantiate your preferred version.

Yeah im deff gonna have my doc write up another with new info and make it more apparent that hey these things are not issues and havent been for X years
Jesus Christ for a second I was lost hearing you lost appeal as I thought the letter was from doctors phewww

As @PuckChaser said, no one here is going to tell you what to say, primarily because that would be a road map for you (or others) to game the system (IOW - to lie), but also because it's not what you say that matters but what your physician writes. Some docs are very accomplished at crafting third party reports (and if they know they have that skill, they usually are able to have a lucrative sideline to their practice) - I've worked for with a couple. I've also worked with a lot more who can (or will only?) barely scribble a line or two in response to a request for information. The RMO will be seeking the former rather than the latter.

All physicians are (or should be) familiar with their responsibilities in regard to third party reports. Some extracts from the CPSO's policies.

There is nothing wrong with requesting to see your doctor's comments before they are submitted, nor would it be improper to bring to her attention any concerns you may have about them being incomplete or inaccurate. However, don't expect any physician to change their report based on your hearsay, when your medical records don't substantiate your preferred version.
My doctor already said this to me when I gave her the form and she said this form is vague I’m not sure about this, I honestly went and said my sadness and she said you are fine everyone in Canada is experiencing this, but officially it was a one time council and she said if you are in tension have sleeping trouble you can take medication which she prescribe and I said it’s fine I don’t want any medication and I got over from that moment, I honestly shouldn’t even have said this but bang my honesty

Jesus Christ for a second I was lost hearing you lost appeal as I thought the letter was from doctors phewww
So i did an extensive letter myself, feeling it would also be best to hear from me, my doctors semi matched mine, I submitted both, and lost the appeal. So im gonna see my doctor and be like hey, you need to expand further on this and get really in detail more than you did on the previous one

So i did an extensive, my doctors semi matched mine, I submitted both, and lost the appeal. So im gonna see my doctor and be like hey, you need to expand further on this and get really in detail more than you did on the previous one
that make sense, I guess she should demonstrate a letter of your diagnosis report and you should write a letter about your interest and what you did after depression got over I guess

that make sense, I guess she should demonstrate a letter of your diagnosis report and you should write a letter about your interest and what you did after depression got over I guess
My personal letter is full detail

My personal letter is full detail
Wow, I guess you need to do a assessment and test and then submit along with doctors demonstrated report but hey I’m also on same boat so will see and did they ask you to wait for 3 months before applying for your appeal?after medical rejected when did u apply for first appeal?

Wow, I guess you need to do a assessment and test and then submit along with doctors demonstrated report but hey I’m also on same boat so will see and did they ask you to wait for 3 months before applying for your appeal?after medical rejected when did u apply for first appeal?
As soon as I got the letter i appealed

My CFRC told me i could do it as soon as I received the letter.
Wow, well then try again I mean to me RMO office directly said this so I’m waiting for three more months and I will do an assessment and report on last month and will submit

Wow, well then try again I mean to me RMO office directly said this so I’m waiting for three more months and I will do an assessment and report on last month and will submit
Well when I get this second letter from RMO im gonna go in and chat with him and be like okay I need you to tell me what the direct concern is so my doctor can give you what you need.

But if i need to call a CFRC from a different city and talk to them about clarity, than I will

Back