• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical process in Borden

Status
Not open for further replies.

corypaven

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, Does anyone know how the medical files are reveiwed in borden?  My medical papers were sent in on jan 4, when i called on jan 19 they said they were still on hold. Is that a normal length of time? Or do you think that maybe they werent filled out correctly and they just threw them aside and forgot about them? Any information about the process in Borden would be helpful.

I don't know how it's going now, but when I joined (2005) there were long delays in the process because there was a staff shortage in Borden to do the reviews. The rule-of-thumb at that time was 6 -9 weeks IIRC.

If you've got any red flags, expect it to take longer.

Good luck

NavComm

my medical forms got to borden on nov 23rd , 2006. and i just checked with the recruiter and he said they had just mailed my letter to me on jan 12th. hopefully with good news as i had one small medical issue. :)

My file went on January 10th and I was told to expect to hear back by end of this week, but that changed to next week. I'll hope for next week, but I'll prepare for a lot more patients. Good luck to all!

No worries,  I just got a call this morning letting me know my medical file past and i got merit listed!  Thanks for the help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back