• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

medical and another question

static void

Inactive
Reaction score
The reason why I am asking this here and not my file manager is because I have tried asking him/her but he/she always give non specific anwsers.  First I assume it is impossible to still make summer reserve BMQ, although my file manager didn't say yes or no.  Secondly my medical was completed on the 5th of May, meaning that it has been about seven weeks, now I realise that it sometimes takes a long time for the medical to come back but usally 4-6week.  Should I be worring that maybe my medical wasn't sent or something along that lines.  I woudln't doubt if something like that happend, but I highly doubt my file manager would check, he/she is a nice person but I've had my problems.  Any help/anwsers is appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Static Void: Follow up with your local CFRC. They are not going to black list you for making sure everything is in order. It is a long process and they have many applications to process. My medical took about a month to be returned. Keep your head up, it will happen. One thing for sure, if there are any concerns they will call you.

Good luck.

Persistence and assertiveness are admirable traits that will serve you well during your career (mil or civ), so is patience.  When your patience runs out be assertive, if you don't get the answers in clear terms, then be persistent.  Saying, "I don't understand could you please be more specific" - will usually get you a Yes or No and will seldom get you in trouble.

Back