• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2010 - BMQ - All Locations

Most of the trades are closed right now so they most likely canceled both of those dates due to everything being closed. That would be my guess.

Hey, I'm starting basic on March 15th also so I'll see a few of you there!

Going for Sig Ops from Utopia (Barrie office)

Hey!! We have started a facebook group for all those going to BMQ in March! Come join!!  :cdn:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=270723836961&ref=ts

Altair said:
week before that, march 1rst.

so close yet so far.
  I start also on the first, Sig Op after basic, pretty cool, already meetin people before I go, sworn in 26th, on a jet plane 27th!

MedicGirl said:
I was supposed to go March 1st but am now going March 8th. Swearing in on the 25th. Coming from Winnipeg...
thats weird, I get sworn in on the 26th, start basic 1March?

cj caper said:
whats the facebook group called I can't find it......?
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=270723836961&ref=ts        this is the site address.

Lambo1982 said:
I start my BMQ on March 15th, also been running frequently, and doing pushups/situps...

During the beep test (VO2 Max) you should have an instructor (who is in much better shape than you could possibly be in -haha) running along with you to keep pace. He is very good with the timings of the beeps. Stay with him and you'll do fine on yer express test.

So far on the forums it looks like me and nolf for the 15th, anyone else??

count me for the 15th

Thanks Juggler...I found it. Its a great group! Getting to know lots of ppl.

MedicGirl said:
Not really. It's different for everyone. Where you coming from?
Mannville AB, 2 hours from edmonton, 2 hours into the middle of no where! But its nice

Yeah, it's all at different times.

I know guys who got sworn in 2 weeks ago. I only got sworn in on wedsnesday.

I suppose it's up to the recruiting center.

The reason why I was sayin it was weird because they get sworn in a day before myself I think it was, and they are in BMQ for the 8th of 15th, im the 1st, indeed, not arguin, all different most definitely

From Whitby
Will be taking the train to St Jean.
I start on the 15th.
ATIS Tech

nolf said:
From Niagara Falls also... but starting March 15th  ;)
ATIS Tech

Good to see another ATIS Tech with the same start date! See you then ;D

Well it's that time folks. Time to ditch the civi world and earn our way in. See you all tomorrow, and for those who are starting on the 15th, I look forward to being on course with you.  :salute:

Back