• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mar 28 Selection Board?

dan476
no i haven't heard of anyone hearing anything about the 28th selection board. Maybe "kincanucks" can shed some light on things  ;D :D :salute:

Skinny said:
dan476
no i haven't heard of anyone hearing anything about the 28th selection board. Maybe "kincanucks" can shed some light on things   ;D :D :salute:

I have not heard anything yet.  Maybe I have been cut off.

Do they communicate using smoke signals or something?

What's up with the delay?

Ghost said:
Do they communicate using smoke signals or something?

What's up with the delay?

Ghost I don't what is that I don't like about you.   I don't even know you.   You have never done anything to me but you just piss me off sometimes.   Are you liked by anyone, family maybe? ;D

hehe Kin,
i have to agree though that communication is not a strongest point in CFRCs, but it's no different then anywhere else in the army. So for those who are applying, get used to it.

Cheers

Hey dan,

No word yet...I can only guess that they have been sifting through alot of names. But, hang in there. i know that you've been more than patient.

Ghost I don't what is that I don't like about you.  I don't even know you.  You have never done anything to me but you just piss me off sometimes.  Are you liked by anyone, family maybe?

Just think I might be in the infantry one day wearing the same uniform as you  :dontpanic:

Ghost said:
Just think I might be in the infantry one day wearing the same uniform as you   :dontpanic:

I look forward to that if I am still alive by then. ;)

Back