• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mailing address issue for St Jean

P

Pvt. Dakota

Hi everyone, I am on my way to CFLRS this weekend and well people are asking me to give them an address so if you know it please reply and I thank you for it well I don't that means I have to write home. Well for all those that I will meet tomorrow and arrive together I am glad this day is finally here. so I think that the address is as follows: 
Pte. R  Surname and initial
2004- 0135
followed by the address of the school
is this correct I hope so for that is what I am giving out to people I also told them that I would write them first then they would have the address.
Have a great day

http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/English/recruits/index_e.asp

Click on joining instructions.  This is a document that you should have received from the recruiting centre prior to your enrolment.  If you did not receive this package I recommend that you advise the recruiting centre.

i am also heading out tomorrow, cant wait, where are you coming from?
anyhoo., i know that the serial we are on is either 0153 or 0152, not 0135
hope to see you there
peace

Yeah About 12 more hours and I am leaving for boot see ya there guys

Congrats, I hope that you have fun and that all your mail gets to you.

Hi everyone,
I was just at the post office, trying to send a package to my husband in St Jean. The worker said that the postal code and PO box didn't the options available on his computer, he even showed me. The Station Bureau-Chef wasn't an option and it wanted to correct to Richelieu from Richelain.
Any idea whats up with that?
Thank you!

chamaeleonidae said:
Hi everyone,
I was just at the post office, trying to send a package to my husband in St Jean. The worker said that the postal code and PO box didn't the options available on his computer, he even showed me. The Station Bureau-Chef wasn't an option and it wanted to correct to Richelieu from Richelain.
Any idea whats up with that?
Thank you!

I’m just going off the public website right now https://www.canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/benefits-military/education-training/basic-training/recruit-school.html, but there shouldn’t be any issues. Staff and recruits alike receive packages all the time and the address looks fine to me.

The only thing I might suggest in going in-line with what you were told is omitting “Richelain” in favour of “St Jean Sur Richelieu” and see if that makes a difference. However, when I was there, I received mail and packages with either one listed with no issues. (Obviously you can ignore certain aspects of the example below if your husband isn’t a recruit.)

Example:

A12 345 678
Private Simpson, J.P.
R0001E (course number)
CFLRS
St-Jean Garrison
P.O. Box 100, Station Bureau-Chef
Richelain (Quebec)
J0J 1R0

Back