• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

lots of posted jobs for reserves

shootergurl

Inactive
Reaction score
I have noticed over the last several months that the military reserves have advertised for recruitining quite a bit.  They have posted, not just a general recruiting ad, but postings for specific jobs.  Has anybody else noticed an increase in recruiting for reserve positions?  

The reason I am asking is that I have been looking into applying for a position that I have seen advertised.  I can't apply yet however, as I still need to work on getting myself into better shape--- It's coming.  

I think I've finally decided what my first choice is - Health Care Administration (R48).  Does anybody know how often they recruit for these positions?

Usually these positions in Reserve units are open.  There are some time line restrictions however, so you begin your processing as soon as possible.  The fitness test is usually the last stage in the recruiting process.  Good luck.

HCA is a position found only in the Reserve Field Ambulances, which are normally co-located with the 10 Army Reserve Brigades that are spread across Canada. I suggest that you locate the nearest one to you and drop in for a visit to see what they do, and if it would fit your aims and objectives in life. Normally HCA is a commissioned officer position, so you will be required to pass some form of officer selection and training. Good luck. Cheers.

Noticed that here in Halifax, their are advertisements located on 6 X 12 signage right outside the base looking for cooks and truck drivers.  Rather than try to appeal to the population in whole, I guess they are having better luck by naming the Civie trade.

Who knows, they may be on to something.

I've noticed these ads also but they really dont bother me, I'm sure they'll be willing to except you for that field, I wouldnt see why not. I'm currently rejoining as an Infantry reservist, good luck to you.

Back