• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking for david haines friend

• Thread starter Thread starter heather
  • Start date Start date
H

heather

david haines served with the ppcli in winnipeg in the 70s and early 80s  was them posted to petawa ont was born in nova scotia  would be in his 50ths  he was an avid hunter and won many award for markmanship  he married a women that was a waitress from the downs motor hotel where we us to frequent...lived in downtown winnipeg  the only friends i can rember is tex.  he was an mp  dave had a collection of orlder rifles..i remember him taking my younger brother and i out and using this old style of a daniel boone type gun... as you can tell i dont know anything about guns.  dave always said that he didnt want to be an officer but im sure he was a warrent....he was just a friend and have always thought of him....i am not looking for any thing from him...just to reconnect  I canbe reached at steelesal@yahoo.com if any one can help me 

Hi Heather, sorry I can't help you with your search, but I remember Dave very well. A real nice guy. I think he went with us to Cyprus in 76 and I'm not too sure if he didn't remuster sometime after that. But I may be getting him mixed up with some others. ( alot of the guys were getting remusters back then)

Good luck with your search,
Dean

Back