• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking for buddies of course 7344 cornwallis

bennewfie

Inactive
Reaction score
looking for some old buddies from training course 7344 in cornwallis of 1973-1974
we ended up in the secound ppcli winnipeg. The boys were Randy(pinch) Penney from Mono Mills Ont., Jimmy Merdith (runner) from Toronto, Ken Jameson N.S.
Chris Sargent from B.C.

I reconized Chris Sargent's name, and I think we were in a coarse just before you. I think my coarse number was 7334, but not positive. We also ended up with the 2PPCLI, and I was with them them for around 15 years, before I got out. The name's Dean M., and I left as a Sgt, from Germany in 88.

Cheers
Dean

PS: I think Chris is the one that broke his neck, during training for a tattoo just before we when to Cyprus in 76. I "bumped" into him on Canadain Gunnutz about a year ago....

yea, dean that`s the Chris Sargent, he was a really nice guy.Thats to bad about his accident, is he still in the forces?Thanks for the update.

les hennebury,nl

No, Chirs was released shortly after that, and I think he's still in a wheel chair. He's still in Winnipeg as far as I know, but I could be wrong about that.

Cheers
Dean

Back