• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Look out Power Wheels.

Bang on! Though here in Canada Taliban Jack's crew and the cranola muchers would have an MI here...

My mom can remember having a  wooden toy tank that she could set on when she was young. That was the late 1940's . She can only remember somebody bring it back from Germany to Scotland (when my mom was born).

I feel deprived some days.  Kids these days have everything available to play with.  That tank is amazing! I wonder what it fired? Nerf round?  I want one, just for when the Grandchildren come to visit.

eurowing said:
That tank is amazing! I wonder what it fired? Nerf round?  I want one, just for when the Grandchildren come to visit.

I can picture my offspring chasing the cat with it!

eurowing said:
I feel deprived some days.  Kids these days have everything available to play with.  That tank is amazing! I wonder what it fired? Nerf round?  I want one, just for when the Grandchildren come to visit.

We had lawn darts.

I can remember my mom making me one out of a refrigerator box and a empty wrapping paper tube.

Oh how I would love to afford this for my boy.

I want one.

Back