• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Logistik Unicorp Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterloo

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had a Logistik Unicorp jacket like the one below that they'd be willing to sell.

waywtoct7jg6ra7.png

There was one in a thrift store a while back, but it was sold before I got the chance to buy it. I'd appreciate any help!

That appears to be a Cadet jacket, probably Army from the looks of the colour.  Keep checking the surplus store because that jacket is not sold online.  Nor would any CF member have access to it even if it was sold online.

Thanks for the replies. Are you guys sure there's no way I can get one without searching thrift shops?

Most army surplus stores will have a couple... Lots of cadets like to sell their stuff when they quit.

If you needed it as part of a proper uniform, you'd probably be issued it or given instruction where to get it. If you want it to be 'down' wit de homies (like buds in the snap), go find it yourself. We don't condone mixing military (of any branch or organization) and civilian clothes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back