• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LGen. Dalliare (retd.) & MGen. Leslie Speak

wongskc

Inactive
Reaction score
Attention all in the Calgary Area:

If you are interested, the Centre for Military and Stratigic Studies, based out of the University of Calgary is hosting the following speakers this week:

--------------------------------------------------

Major-General Andrew Leslie,
OMM, MSM, CD

Former Commander, Task Force Kabul, Canadian Forces

CANADA'S ROLE IN AFGHANISTAN:
A COMMANDER'S PERSPECTIVE

3:00 pm, Wednesday, March 10, 2004
Mountain View Room, University Club
University of Calgary

LIEUTENANT-GENERAL (RETIRED)
ROMEO A. DALLAIRE
O.C., C.M.M., C.S.M., C.D., LL.D

GIVING A VOICE AND NEW POSSIBILITIES TO CHILDREN AFFECTED BY ARMED CONFLICT

4:00 pm, Thursday, March 11, 2004
Husky Oil Great Hall, Rozsa Centre
University of Calgary

Wow, I haven‘t been this excited in a long time :D

On a side note, this came in the same email that I got the above info in:

Important Note:[b/]

The Security and Defence Forum (SDF) has kindly asked to pass along the following message to all individuals presenting in SDF-funded conferences
and workshops. They are asking for you to no longer match your socks with your shoes but your socks with your pants. Too many panelists have
complained that the sock-shoe combination is too distracting and studies have proven that a sock-pant combination is more soothing and less disturbing to look at. :p

If you attend both, please pass on your impressions of what was said and your impressions of the speakers.

Thanks

GW

Absolutely, I would love to here Dallaire speak.

...The sock thing I could go without, but if you must...

Cheers Slim

He inspected us during one of our Grad Cermonies at Quadra.....good guy. His son was a Chief at the camp, had some interesting views, and had lots of stories from his dad.

CH

Your lucky to be able to go. Do you know if by any chance they‘re bringing the show to St. John‘s?

Back