• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Leopards for sale.

According to the Polaris; "The planned sale is Canada's largest yet assortment of armaments to go on the block at one time"

Amongst other pieces of equipment these were listed:
- 49 general purpose armoured vehicles
- 489 armoured personnel carriers
- 33 Leopard tanks
- 17 self-propelled Howitzers

The piece was written in November 2004, with no new updates that I can find.

Tony

This is a sad day for us armour troopers when this happens! :crybaby:

Well
If they are, the school has to get the 8 here ready. But wait, we're getting four more here? I was at the Halifax Airshow, and about 90% of the people asked where the Tanks were and did't know we got rid of them.
They were sure happy that we have the Coyote and not the US. Most said we have to keep our lil stick and tell them to screw it. If they wait they. The show was crap, most aircraft were US Navy.
:evil: :tank:

Tanks Sale update: Roughly six leo's were sold through Crown Assets recently. Price ranged from $10,000 to $16,000. These were complete minus the turrets. My supply net tells me a mining corps bought them to be converted into mining vehicles. The turrets I presume will end up down range somewhere. I will try to info when any more come up on the block. Unfortunately 9'r domestic will not allow me to have such a nice toy. She did however say that anything Cougar or down would be ok. Now all I have to do is find me a Lynx :p

http://www.polarisinstitute.org/polaris_project/corp_security_state/Opinions_interviews/nov_26_2004.htm

interesting......no?

Back