• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Language training

D

Disturbance

I am going on ROTO 11. I had a plan of learning some bosnian-croat before I ship off, but then I found out that there is some language training as part of the buildup. I was wondering that training was enough or if it doesnt really help?
I dont have much military experience BUT I do have time on my hands right now and having those skills is probably one of the few ways I could really give to my section. Any thoughts?

DIsturbance

We got some before the tour in 1994. It helped a little and you pick up a little while over there. If you have the time, why not? Don‘t let anyone over there know, you may have to keep an eye on your inturpater.

Do I like I did go to any Travel store and pick up a Berlitz Serbo/Croat language book it will cost about $8.00 it will help a little the Lingo is very hard to learn , just learn the polite saying‘s and ask the local‘s and they will help you .

( When in Rome do as the Roman‘s Do )

Back