• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JTF 2 is the best model for the CF‘s future

Status
Not open for further replies.

army

Inactive
Reaction score
Re: JTF 2 is the best model for the CF‘s future

Posted by Jules Deschenes from Canada on November 08, 1998 at 10:56:05:

In Reply to: Re: JTF 2 is the best model for the CF‘s future posted by Dav Langstroth on November 07, 1998 at 00:35:24:

Gee‘s Dav don‘t know what the big deal is to agree with an OCdt. You have already agreed with me. Yuk double brack!
Jules

Re: JTF 2 is the best model for the CF‘s future

Posted by Meathead from Canada on April 20, 1999 at 22:11:56:

In Reply to: Re: JTF 2 is the best model for the CF‘s future posted by S. Graham on November 28, 1998 at 12:48:17:

I agree with the point that the entire CF should not be made into a single JTF2, but at the same time i disagree with the farming system. JTF2 is elite, probably the senior elite force internationally according to competitions. The entrance to JTF2 should continue to be based on an application and testing process. If you do not reach the standards, go home and maybe try again. You can not raise soldiers to be JTF quality but you can pick from the best of the best and alter them to be JTF quality. Yes a large group would be nice to see and i would like to see fear in the eyes of people such as Sadam when he realizes that he will have to deal with Canadians, but let‘s be realistic. That is going to take lots of work and unfortunaly more money, which the government does not seem to like spending on military ventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back