• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

job offer - bmq dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoping.for.the.best

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, i was just wondering how much time they gave you from offering a job to going to bmq. It does not matter if its 3 days notice to me, i am just curious. thank you !

hoping.for.the.best said:
i was just wondering how much time they gave you from offering a job to going to bmq.

This shows Timings,

Application Process Samples 
https://army.ca/forums/threads/13064.5025.html
203 pages

Recruiting Centre:
Regular/ Reserve:
Officer/NCM:
Trade Choice 1:
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Applied:
First Contact:
CFAT:
Medical:
Interview:
Merit Listed:
Position Offered:
Enrolment/Swearing In:
BMQ:

hoping.for.the.best said:
Hello, i was just wondering how much time they gave you from offering a job to going to bmq. It does not matter if its 3 days notice to me, i am just curious. thank you !

For Regular Force, they usually "try" and when possible, make offers at least 30-days prior to the start of a BMQ Serial. 

Those going this saturday (me and my cohorts) got about 20 days notice. Some get a month, some get a few weeks. Read the application samples and you'll see all sorts of variety. Don't worry. Many people wait for the call, and, from my last three weeks of experience, the more time you have to let everything click and seem real, the better. But others may think differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back