• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jetstream - The Series

benny88 said:
You guys have weird taste, I don't think she's good looking. Unless she's here....uuuuh..Ma'am.

Me either really.  Does this work along with the "military rating system" and I just don't get it as a civy?

Astrodog said:
Garrison goggles.

Hahaha I've heard "Mega goggles" at St-Jean but thought it was just specific to my platoon. Hilarious.

I've seen more than a few of my friends with the MegaGoggles on - very very scary.

But me thinks we should digress to our would be stalker Stegner  ;)...

MM

medicineman said:
I've seen more than a few of my friends with the MegaGoggles on - very very scary.

What does this mean? Female recruits are ugly and male recruits are desperate? :p Whatever happened to "no fraternization"? ;)

Celticgirl said:
What does this mean? Female recruits are ugly and male recruits are desperate? :p Whatever happened to "no fraternization"? ;)

4 weeks CB makes both male AND female desperate. And "No fraternization" ain't "No fantisization"  ;)

Celticgirl said:

Have no fear, it went/goes in both directions - some nights I'd be howling at who hooked up with who.  As for the no frat rule, well, some people actually got caught, some didn't, and others got smart and got a room off base  :).

MM

benny88 said:
You guys have weird taste, I don't think she's good looking. Unless she's here....uuuuh..Ma'am.

Agreed, weird taste. I've seen better looking women wearing black and white.  ;D

medicineman said:
Have no fear, it went/goes in both directions - some nights I'd be howling at who hooked up with who.  As for the no frat rule, well, some people actually got caught, some didn't, and others got smart and got a room off base  :).

MM

If they were really "smart", they wouldn't be fraternizing on a course. ;)

I jsut said they were smart about how they were going about things, not what they were doing.  And you're right, but human nature and biology are odd things.

MM

skosh123 said:
Atta boy bottom third

Don't worry, Loachman has been around so long he is at the top of everything just by attrition.

skosh123 said:
Atta boy bottom third

Excellent first post, Empty Profile Boy. What do you fly?

You've made a good first impression.

In my defence, I think I am attracted to idea of Riel as a women fighter pilot .  In this instance I think I am attracted to traits that are not purely aesthetic, not to say she is ugly or anything (she is average), but rather that her intelligence, drive, fitness and perseverance appeals to me.  Given this, I think that one could do a lot worse than her. 

skosh123 said:
Atta boy bottom third

LOL - quite the bold statement.

A$$hats like this make me so happy that I escaped F.A.G.'s clutches unscathed.  The Hornet community is desperate for warm bodies right now - everyone who wants to be an operational member of the Air Force is looking to where it is at - Helicopters and Multi.

Well, somebody's gotta fly in the bottom third of the atmosphere!  8)

Good2Golf said:
Well, somebody's gotta fly in the bottom third of the atmosphere!  8)

Atmosphere? Anything over the bottom third of tree height is too high.

Loachman said:
Atmosphere? Anything over the bottom third of tree height is too high.

True...100kts at 5' is way more fun than 540 at 30,000'!

I still enjoyed seeing things progress through the course, though...gotta love a woman that can laugh at wearing those sexy depends!

G2G

Back