• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Jens Stoltenberg: West facing 'authoritarian' alliance

Sources. When and at what time exactly? Which government? And was that in a NATO context?
Say anything about Putin being a threat. His whole Schtick has been praising him and claiming that as long as he was president Putin would never do anything.
OK
You clearly aren’t reading this right. Point to me one time he said he would do that.
He hasn't discussed his actual plan. But there is only one way to stop what it happening, it is not through giving in,.

I can ask you where has he said he wont?
More like he will tell Zelensky to make a deal or all aid will stop.
I doubt it.
Regional countries are ramping up for that eventuality knowing they may have to do this without the US.
They told the US to get out. Kind of funny now they want them back. Norway and Denmark offered to store the US's European command equipment after the pull in in Germany. Guess what its there or been deployed now to other NATO allies as part of the Ramp up.

Hate trump or what ever.
2017 after his meeting with Putin he told the European allies they had better stop their defense cuts and beef up their militaries. He also told them they should not rely on Russia for their energy needs. They ignored his warnings. a couple of years later they are scrambling to rearm themselves.
Believe what ever you want, but the facts are there to read.
Here we are dealing with issues that is very difficult to mitigate or eliminate. A large portion of Europe requires/ required Russian energy to keep warm and power their economies.
Take what ever you want from what has actually happened, and form an opinion on the matter. Simple fact Europe got into bed with their prime enemy and are now figuring out the reality of the actual situation.

Does a Strong Europe need the US, or can Russia provide them with a healthy economy?
Can Russia provide stability within a context of freedom Europe has enjoyed and now demands?
Can Russia provide the energy Europe requires now and for the future with out interruption/ corruption?
Is Russia a better Ally then the US? (the people I know from the former soviet union do not think so, again everyone has their own opinions).

2017 what? It’s fine. You don’t have a source.
OK

He hasn't discussed his actual plan. But there is only one way to stop what it happening, it is not through giving in,.
MAGA doing a phenomenal job there…insert sarcasm.
I can ask you where has he said he wont?
What kind of a retort is that? You made the claim that he would deploy 300K troops to deter Putin.
I doubt it.
Of course you do.
They told the US to get out.
Get out of what?
Kind of funny now they want them back. Norway and Denmark offered to store the US's European command equipment after the pull in in Germany. Guess what it’s there or been deployed now to other NATO allies as part of the Ramp up.
Who wants what back exactly?

Only one country has ever asked for help from NATO. Guess which one?

Last edited:
The allies at risk aren't the ones bordering Russia.
Latvia would disagree.

Still waiting for someone to explain exactly how we can tell when Trump is making an ironclad promise that will be executed, and when he's just shooting off at the mouth. It's borderline idiocy to make policy and plans based on empty threats of a blowhard, but I guess anyone who wants to put that shoe on and announce that it fits is free to do so.
It’s also borderline idiocy to think that Blowhard will do anything to stand up to Putin as he has repeatedly bungled that before and just seems to fawn over him as an idol.

And Estonia, and Lithuania and Finland and Poland (they border a state that may as well be a Russian colony, not to mention Kaliningrad).
The main reason I mention Latvia as there have been credible plans discovered of Russian efforts to destabilize and invade it.

The sooner everyone realizes we are at war with Russia and its axis of evil the better off the West will be.

It is simply incredible to read this thread with all the folks banging on about what they think will happen if Trump is POTUS again when none of that happened the last Trump term but actually happened with Obama and again under Biden.

Latvia would disagree.

It’s also borderline idiocy to think that Blowhard will do anything to stand up to Putin as he has repeatedly bungled that before and just seems to fawn over him as an idol.
Latvia isn't a country not carrying its weight.

Not standing up to Putin is what American presidents do. Maybe Trump will have more flexibility after his election.

Reactions: QV
The main reason I mention Latvia as there have been credible plans discovered of Russian efforts to destabilize and invade it.

The sooner everyone realizes we are at war with Russia and its axis of evil the better off the West will be.
We have been at war with Russia since 1945, whether we realize it or not.

Back