• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January BOTC date

Pieman

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Has anyone here been enrolled in the January BOTC officially? What is the exact date? (If there is one)

hi Pieman... i habe been enroled for Jan 2006. My CFRC told me that Jan 10, 2006 is the official date to start training. By the way did u get the offer?

I am waitlisted for Engineer Officer, from what I understand this means the  position will be offered to me when a training slot opens up.

verygood, do you have your contract signed and you are sworn in?

My file manager said that there was no date for the January course and no offers will come in for a while because of that.  I will contact her again to get clarification.

Pieman said:
I am waitlisted for Engineer Officer, from what I understand this means the   position will be offered to me when a training slot opens up.

verygood, do you have your contract signed and you are sworn in?

My file manager said that there was no date for the January course and no offers will come in for a while because of that.   I will contact her again to get clarification.

No I did not get sign the official letter. However I was set to sworn on Dec 14.

Pilot(10 weeks) 0067 E - 0068 E  10 Janvier â “ 17 Mars 2006
Regular(9weeks)0069 E - 0070 F  16 Janvier â “ 17 Mars 2006

Has anyone heard what the slots that need to be filled for this group are yet?  There is usually a list of what occupations, with corresponding numbers, will be hired for each date floating around somewhere, but I haven't been able to track it down.

Anyone in recruiting care to give us hopefuls some insight into what the initial odds look like?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CC

Back