• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is this a mistake or?

itsflashpoint

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if this is a mistake or not;

So I noticed people that have applied and did all of their medical exams, aptitude tests, etc, but they haven't even gotten an interview yet.
But I applied on the 10th, and I have already gotten an interview request via email asking me to schedule one with the recruiting office.

Is this a mistake or there is no real order the way things happen?

(or I guess they really want me? haha) nah just kiddin.

Thanks for your time, and help!

Sounds like a mess-up to me. I've never heard of anybody having an interview or medical before an aptitude test was completed. (unless the test was written during a previous application?) I'd give them a call and figure it out.

ShadyBrah said:
Sounds like a mess-up to me. I've never heard of anybody having an interview or medical before an aptitude test was completed. (unless the test was written during a previous application?) I'd give them a call and figure it out.

Could be for him to come in bring source documents and talk to a recruiter about his job selection and potentially changing them. Probably not a formal interview.

KerryBlue said:
Could be for him to come in bring source documents and talk to a recruiter about his job selection and potentially changing them. Probably not a formal interview.
Yeah that's it.

Here is a cap of the .PDF file that they attached:

5390e42b6944fe5c8e00570b14cd758d.png

Should of made the post a little bit more clear. Sorry bout it :p

Yeah that's pretty normal. You will come bring in your documents, then they will probably book you for an CFAT. After the CFAT they will decide whether to further process your file. At which point you will finally be given a medical and job interview date. Although you could be in for a long wait between CFAT and the medical interview depending on your score, how many other applicants etc..

KerryBlue said:
Yeah that's pretty normal. You will come bring in your documents, then they will probably book you for an CFAT. After the CFAT they will decide whether to further process your file. At which point you will finally be given a medical and job interview date. Although you could be in for a long wait between CFAT and the medical interview depending on your score, how many other applicants etc..

Perfect, thanks for the information!  :salute:

Yea that's  about right! Should have asked for more info first, my bad!

Oh yeah I forgot to ask another question.

They ask for school transcripts which ones do they want?

I went to about 8 - 10 schools over my schooling career, and one of the schools are in a different country, I don't even know how would I be able to retrieve it if they need the records from that school. (and it will be a violent one lol, got into fights & suspensions)

When I went in I gave an official copy of my final high school ones, and the most current university ones I had available.

I believe if you are apply as an NCM it is to prove you have completed the minimum education for your selected occupation, and for DEO to prove you have completed Uni and your GPA.

itsflashpoint said:
Oh yeah I forgot to ask another question.

They ask for school transcripts which ones do they want?

I went to about 8 - 10 schools over my schooling career, and one of the schools are in a different country, I don't even know how would I be able to retrieve it if they need the records from that school. (and it will be a violent one lol, got into fights & suspensions)

Your most recent and highest completed transcripts.

Most official transcripts will not come from the school directly (for secondary schools) but rather your Provincial Education Office. In Alberta, and maybe even Manitoba, when you apply for your transcripts online you can select to have them sent directly to the CFRC, that is the preferred method because they want original sealed transcripts. If you choose to have them mailed to your home DO NOT OPEN THE ENVELOPE. If you arrive at the CFRC with unsealed transcripts they will tell you to order another set (and that can get expensive).

RedcapCrusader said:
Your most recent and highest completed transcripts.

Most official transcripts will not come from the school directly (for secondary schools) but rather your Provincial Education Office. In Alberta, and maybe even Manitoba, when you apply for your transcripts online you can select to have them sent directly to the CFRC, that is the preferred method because they want original sealed transcripts. If you choose to have them mailed to your home DO NOT OPEN THE ENVELOPE. If you arrive at the CFRC with unsealed transcripts they will tell you to order another set (and that can get expensive).
Thanks for the information! :) Ill ask my school about it tomorrow.

Back