• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is the recruiting staff on holiday vacation?

Shepard

Inactive
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I have a question regarding my enrollment ceremony that is for this month..

I had received a call from the recruiting officer (I believe) last month. He told me that my enrollment ceremony would be held this month and would receive a phone call at the beginning on January with all the information regarding the ceremony.

Now, we are the 6th, so I am starting to become a bit skeptical.. I've read that the Forces are on holiday until the 7th. Would this be the reason to why they have not called me yet?

I plan to contact my local CFRC if I don't hear any news from them in a few days, but I would just like to hear the opinion of more educated folk on the matter.

Thanks!

All Recruiting Centres will re-open tomorrow morning at 0900 local time. Don't hold your breath for a call tomorrow, because I imagine they will be flooded with phone calls from people desperate for information. If they said your swearing in will be in January, it will be. Relax and go to the gym for a bit.

Thank you very much for the information, sir. It is greatly appreciated!

Back