• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Information required regarding Educational Transcripts

moeezshahid

Reaction score
Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well. I completed my bachelor’s degree outside of Canada and have obtained my Canadian Education Equivalency. Currently, I do not have my official transcripts with me; I only have the certificate of Canadian equivalency.

I need to submit my documents to Detachment Toronto. Will they require my official bachelor’s transcripts, or is the Education Equivalency Certificate sufficient for education completed outside of Canada?

Thank you.

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well. I completed my bachelor’s degree outside of Canada and have obtained my Canadian Education Equivalency. Currently, I do not have my official transcripts with me; I only have the certificate of Canadian equivalency.

I need to submit my documents to Detachment Toronto. Will they require my official bachelor’s transcripts, or is the Education Equivalency Certificate sufficient for education completed outside of Canada?

Thank you.
You need to ask the recruiting detachment this. They’ll know exactly what the standard is.

FWIW, I would expect to probably need everything, and start tracking down an official transcript ASAP. In the event you don’t need it, great,; but if you do need it, at least the ball’s already rolling.

Back