• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry Officer Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodmon4lifee

Inactive
Reaction score
Im planning on applying and accepting to RMC this coming year and was wondering (from your own experiance) the lifestyle of being an infantry officer after my four years in Uni. How much time is dedicated to garrison and what exactly does that entail (what would i do on a daily basis? what kind of scheduale would i follow?) Thank You, much appreciated.

bodmon4lifee said:
Im planning on applying and accepting to RMC this coming year and was wondering (from your own experiance) the lifestyle of being an infantry officer after my four years in Uni. How much time is dedicated to garrison and what exactly does that entail (what would i do on a daily basis? what kind of scheduale would i follow?) Thank You, much appreciated.

This might help:
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=001303416948774225061%3Aqhcx9pz3dku&ie=UTF-8&q=infantry+officer&siteurl=www.google.com%2Fcse%2Fhome%3Fcx%3D001303416948774225061%3Aqhcx9pz3dku

After RMC, what happens? Like garrison? Apparently takes up to 65% of your time. What are you doing during that time? Paperwork? Also what kind of training can you do? How much time do you have off a week? What are the hours you work daily? and life after the military, for an officer what are your options! Thank You for your time, it is more appreciated then you know.

I'm going to lock this up and just give you the advice that every career is different and that there is info-a-plenty in this part of the forum for what you need.

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back